- » Crockpot Orange Pork
Crockpot Orange Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot orange pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot orange pork recipes.
Orange Pork Chops
1 Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and paprika on the pork chops.
2 In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3 Add in the pork chops and brown on both sides.
4 Pour water into the skillet.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 40 to 45... - 44.6356
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.2964
Pork Chops With Orange Radish Relish
Combine both juices and brown sugar in a saucepan.
Cook mixture at a low boil about 20 minutes until reduced to about 1/2 cup and it has a syrup like consistency, stirring often.
Set aside 1/4 cup of sauce for basting.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange-Radish Relish... - 46.1666
Pork Chops A L Orange
1. Take one large skillet or two and cook the ingredients by dividing amongst two skillets.
2. Add chops and brown it. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add pepper for seasoning and gradually stir in condensed cream of chicken soup, fresh orange juice,... - 39.7195
Crown Roast Of Pork With Orange Cognac Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. In a large saucepan, pour in the orange juice, jelly, onion soup mix, Cognac and ginger and mix well. Heat on gentle heat while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes till the jelly is melted and the mix is... - 38.4999
Savoy Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and fry the chops steadily until golden both sides, about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the peeled, cored and sliced apples, raisins, orange rind and wine, with seasoning to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for 25... - 35.7027
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 131.885
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 39.9501
1. In a large saute pan heat the oil and brown the pork chops on both sides.
2. Flip up high and add the onions, garlic, celery, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon and tomatoes.
3. Stir well, add a little water or stock if necessary and simmer with the lid... - 39.7041
Cranberry Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast after applying salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, mix cranberries, honey, orange peel, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour it over the slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 35.1783
Pork Chops Stuffed With Prunes
1. Start by prheating the oven to 350°
2. Take the pork chops, and make pockets in them, by cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop, make sure that you do not cut through fat edge
3 .In a small saucepan, and in it, combine... - 43.9495
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 44.9499
Porc A L'orange
1. Buy pork loin roast with ribs seperated from backbone. The ribs can be easily seperated from backbone by sawing the rib bones at the base of backbone of roast.
2. Insert slivers of garlic in the loin by making small slits in fat of... - 45.9868
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
Oriental Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
3 In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1/4 cup sweet-and-sour sauce.
4 Add in the pork chops and brown in sauce on both sides.
5 Transfer pork chops to... - 37.4675
Pork And Succotash Spinach Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils. Add spinach; toss well. Add pork and remaining ingredients, and toss well. - 33.4109
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.1181
Salmis Of Grouse
1. Preheat the oven to moderate oven 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2. In a bowl take the seasoned flour and toss the pieces of grouse, pork and gammon.
3. In a frying pan put the butter and heat until it is hot.
4. Put the pieces in the... - 44.0567
Game Birds Naranja
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees
2) Begin by tying the legs and wings of each pheasant and seasoning them with salt and pepper
3) Cover the breast of pheasant with bacon / salt pork slices
4) Place in a roasting pan and roast for 30... - 45.6863
East Indian Curried Bananas
Combine sugar, wine, orange juice, lime juice, butter, and curry powder in a bowl.
Place peeled bananas side by side in a square 8x8 inch (or larger) baking dish.
Pour sauce over bananas and bake at 300 degrees for 30-35 minutes, basting frequently.
Try this... - 32.5444
Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a... - 35.3317
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 41.2087
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 25.1519
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard; mix well.
In a shallow baking dish, shape into loaf.
Bake 1-1/2 hours.
Meanwhile stir together marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard.
Use 1/3 to... - 38.8046
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 36.8633
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 39.3033
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 43.7803
Favorite Baked Beans
1.Take the canned pineapple and strain; keeping both the liquid and fruit in separate bowls.
2.Put Coinreau in pineapple liquid and mix well.
3.Take a large serving bowl and arrange half the orange on it.
4.Season prange with two tablespoons of... - 42.7599