- » Crockpot Meatballs Stew
Crockpot Meatballs Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot meatballs stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot meatballs stew recipes.
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread, onion, and salt together; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 24 meatballs.
3) In a skillet, saute the meatballs in shortening, until browned; drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in rest... - 42.4536
Combine ground beef with chopped onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into about 24 meat balls, then brown in margarine; drain well.
Stir together tomatoes, water, beef base and seasonings.
Place carrots, potatoes and sliced onion in... - 41.8256
German Meatball Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained stewed tomatoes, sauerkraut, 1/8 cup onion, and potatoes.
In a large bowl, combine meat, remaining 1/4 cup onion, bread crumbs, skim milk, and parsley... - 38.5018
Beat meats, flour, milk, eggs, salt, allspice, and nutmeg till smooth.
Drop meat mixture by tablespoons into lightly oiled skillet; flatten with spoon.
Cook till lightly browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Repeat... - 47.4495