- » Crockpot Meatballs Sauce
Crockpot Meatballs Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot meatballs sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot meatballs sauce recipes.
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 101.02
Appetizer Meatballs Crockpot
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, eggs and salt and form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mix.
You should have 100.
Brown in a 450° oven on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
Drain off fat.
If making half recipe, cook about 15 at a time in a... - 44.0535
1. Combine the meatball ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the meatball mixture into 50 (1-inch) balls, and place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
2. Bake the meatballs at 350°F... - 32.3494
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 40.6253
Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
In large skillet, heat shortening to 1/2 inch depth.
Brown onion and green pepper together.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
Brown meatballs in shortening remaining in skillet.
Turn carefully to brown all sides.
Remove browned meatballs with... - 42.8234
Norwegian Meatballs In Sauce
Norwegian Meatballs In Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Norwegian Meatballs In Sauce recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.9926
Saucy Party Meatballs
1) Combine together the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate and mix well. Shape mixture into balls measuring about 1-inch each.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the 16-ounce can of... - 45.7275
Combine chili sauce, grape jelly and mustard in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting while preparing meatballs.
Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Shape into 30 small meatballs.
Place on broiler rack or in baking pan.
Bake in preheated... - 37.0336
1) In a saucepan melt cranberry sauce.
2) Mix salsa and meatballs.
3) Boil the mixture and stir gently.
4) Transfer the content into slow cooker.
5) Cook covered on low for 2-4 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 31.9259
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 of the tomato sauce.
Shape into 1/2 inch meatballs.
Place in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Spoon reserved tomato sauce over meatballs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 2 to 3... - 37.2212
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Combine first 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix lightly and form into 1-inch balls.
Arrange half the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until done.
Remove... - 43.737
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 43.4498
1) Preheat oven at 400°c.
2) In slow cooker mix thoroughly chili sauce, jelly, and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
4) In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
5) Divide and shape... - 39.5479
Cocktail Nutty Meatballs
Combine first 10 ingredients.
Shape into 30 balls.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Pour off drippings.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meatballs; cover and simmer about 15 minutes. - 31.785
Mama Mia Meatballs
Meatballs in marinara sauce which you definitely going to love. - 34.5067
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, seasonings, and tomato juice.
2) Divide and shape into small meatballs.
3) Arrange in slow cooker.
4) In a bowl, mix chili sauce and cranberry sauce and pour on top of meatballs. Stir lightly.
5)... - 40.822
1) In a bowl, add ground round steak, milk, cornmeal, beaten egg, onion, green pepper, dry mustard, salt, chili powder, pepper and vegetable oil. Combine all thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into meatballs having 1-inch diameter.
3) In a small... - 42.9887
Shape meat into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes to dissolve sugar and gingersnaps.
Add meatballs and simmer for 15 minutes. - 33.1037
1. Mix all the ingredients well and form into small balls.
2. In a frypan heat 2 Tbsps olive oil and fry the balls in batches until brown and crispy.
3. Serve with a yoghurt sauce made by mixing 3 Tbsps yoghurt, 1 Tbsp chopped green onions and... - 34.7116
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 30.518
Spaghetti With Meatballs
Combine all ingredients except meatballs, spaghetti and cheese in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 10 hours.
If meatballs are added, continue to cook on low setting for 7 to 12 hours.
Just before serving, cook spaghetti according... - 38.0019
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add ground beef, cornbread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt to combine properly.
3) Prepare 1-inch meatballs from the meat mixture.
4) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, arrange the... - 38.6592
Quick Swedish Meatballs
1) In a bowl, add the egg and beat.
2) Add in milk and bread crumbs and allow to stand till bread appears soaked.
3) In a saucepan, heat chopped onion in 2 tablespoons butter till brown.
4) Mix in the egg mix, water, salt, pepper, beef and pork.
5)... - 43.788
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, salt, and pepper and mix well.
2) Shape into 1-inch meat balls.
3) In a pan, heat shortening.
4) Cook in hot shortening for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
5) Drain well on paper towels.
6) In a saucepan add in the... - 44.2109
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) In cold water, soak the toast and squeeze it dry.
3) In a bowl, put the meat and add the toast, onion and all the remaining ingredients expect for the flour and butter.
4) Blend all the ingredients together... - 43.9321
Spaghetti And Herb Meatballs
1. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the first nine ingredients and bring this to the boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 45 minutes while stirring the sauce occasionally. Let the mixture cool
2. Shape the mixture into 1-inch... - 38.2367
Creamy Meatball Casserole
GETTING READY 1) 1) In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and 1/4 cup of water to thaw freezer meatballs. 2) Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes and then drain off any liquid. ... - 31.9945
Burgundy Bacon Meatballs
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the bacon until half done and transparent before setting it to a side after draining the water out with the aid of paper towels.
3) Take a bowl and mix the other 9... - 44.5824
Cheesy Macaroni And Meatballs
Combine eggs, bread, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic salt.
Blend well; then add the ground beef.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 5... - 41.0093
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
5 Shape the mixture into ten 2 1/2 inch balls.
6 Arrang the balls... - 44.0746
Meat Ball Soup
1)Make small balls of ground pork, the size of walnuts.
2)Drop the pork balls in 3 cups of boiling water to which onion, pepper, ginger, soy sauce and tomato are... - 36.5136
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour, stir and cook for 1 minute
2. Add buttermilk and cook till bubbly and thick
3. Stir in last 3 ingredients with a wire whisk till smooth
4. Serve with meatballs, cinnamon apple cake - 33.8512
Ham-burger Balls With Yams
Thoroughly mix ground meats, bread crumbs, egg, onion and sunflower seeds.
Shape into 12 to 16 meatballs.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Bake meatballs in preheated 425Â° oven for 15 minutes.
Place yams in crock pot.
Combine corn syrup, juice and nutmeg and... - 42.8743
Sausage Cocktail Balls
Sausage Cocktail Balls is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this sausage recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the sausage and water chestnuts is simply heavenly! - 34.2594
Beef Balls Stroganoff
Beat eggs; add milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add parsley and beef; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch balls and brown in half of butter for about 10 minutes.
Remove from pan.
In same pan melt remaining butter; add onions,... - 43.7661
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a bowl, mix together minced meat, 1 egg, chopped nuts, raisins, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
3) Add in parsley, salt and pepper. Mix again. Make little balls out of the mixture and set aside.
4)... - 47.1568