- » Crockpot Lamb Stew
Crockpot Lamb Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot lamb stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot lamb stew recipes.
Lamb And Cabbage Hot Pot
Pour the butter into a flameproof casserole.
Put about one-third of the lamb cubes into the casserole and top with about one-third of the cabbage.
Sprinkle over flour, salt and pepper.
Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up, finishing... - 36.442
Farm Style Lamb Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter and brown the lamb in it, add frozen mushrooms to it and saute for a couple of minutes
2. Remove the frozen vegetables from the cooking bag, add meat mixture, frozen onions, onion-sauce mix and water and heat it all to... - 37.8927
Combine lamb, brown bouquet sauce, salt, and 1 cup water in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir in carrots, onions, celery, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 45 to 50 minutes... - 40.2863
Lamb Stew With Sour Cream
1. In a large pan, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2. Add the meat cubes to the mixture and mix then around well till they are well coated. Set aside till required
3. In a large 3 quart saucepan, tip in the butter... - 42.8613
Irish Lamb Stew
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat in shortening.
Combine browned meat in slow-cooking pot with remaining ingredients except peas and flour.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat and potatoes are done.
Add... - 38.0273
Grecian Lamb Stew
Place cubed lamb in crock pot.
Add flour, salt, pepper, onions and garlic; mix thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients except almonds, butter and minced parsley; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4... - 35.5915
Curried Lamb Stew
Curried Lamb Stew is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Curried Lamb Stew. - 35.7937
Lamb Stew With Vegetables
Wipe off any collected juices from lamb.
Combine flour with salt, sugar, thyme, pepper and garlic powder; toss with lamb to coat thoroughly.
Place all ingredients except peas in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
One hour... - 34.4721
Lamb Stew With Mushroom Dumplings
Roll lamb in seasoned flour; brown with onions in hot fat in kettle.
Add carrots and boiling water; simmer slowly about 2 hours.
Make mushroom dumplings .
Remove stew to hot platter, surround with dumplings and sprinkle with parsley. - 25.3659
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 46.2977
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.415
Irish Stew Marcel
1) In a kettle, place the lamb cubes with the boiling water. Gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Throw the water away.
3) In a slow cooker, put the bouillon, carrots, onion, turnips, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Add the blanched lamb.
4) Cover the... - 42.5889
Surfinsapo's Lamb Tagine
This is a really easy recipe for the classic slow cooked North African lamb tagine, that's sure to become a family favorite. This lamb stew is full of exotic flavors and aromas with succulent chunks of lamb cooked with sweet onions, baby carrot, garbanzos,... - 99.8435
1) Melt the butter in a large skillet placed over moderate heat.
2) Saute the onions in the butter till they are golden in color.
3) Add the lamb pieces and continue to saute till the turn golden brown in color.
4) In a slow cooker, place the lamb,... - 42.8604
1) Take a skillet and put salad oil and then lamb chops in it.
2) Cook this for 4 minutes after pouring over lemon juice and white wine.
3) Take out the chops from the skillet and melt butter in it for 2 minutes.
4) Remove the skillet and fry ham in... - 46.0851
Spring Salad Stew
1. Cut excess fat off the meat.
2. Grind it coarsely.
3. Place it in a deep pan with the shredded lettuce and sliced spring onions.
4. Add the butter or margarine.
5. Sprinkle with curry powder and season well.
6. Mix the catsup into the water, and pour it... - 41.074
Aruba Cucumber Lamb
Season meat with salt and pepper.
In a large kettle brown meat cubes well on all sides in salad oil.
Remove meat and set aside.
Discard from kettle any oil in excess of 3 tablespoons.
Add to kettle onions, celery, green pepper, and fresh hot chilies (if you... - 44.2332
1. In a large heavy frying pan, brown meat in butter or margarine, stir in gravy and liquid from peas and heat to boil.
2. Around the meat arrange onions and turnips, sprinkle with salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, then add... - 42.494
Uncle Jim Looney's Kentucky Burgoo
Put all the meat into cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until meat is tender enough to fall from the bones.
Lift meat out of stock.
Cool and chop up meat, removing the bones.
Pare potatoes and onions, dice.
Return meat to stock, add potatoes,... - 41.9416