- » Crockpot Ham Bone
Crockpot Ham Bone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot ham bone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot ham bone recipes.
Ham Bone Summer Soup
Put on ham bone in about 1 pint of cold water.
Let boil; add vegetables cut in desired pieces, except corn.
Allow to simmer 3 or 4 hours, until vegetables are tender.
Fifteen minutes before serving add fresh or canned corn.
Just before serving make a thin... - 40.5539
Lentil Soup With A Ham Bone
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the bay leaf and ham bone.
4) From the bone, dice the meat and fat and return to the soup.
5) Ladle... - 39.2134
Sunshine Glazed Ham
1) Using a sharp knife, remove the skin from the ham and score the fat across to stud with cloves
2) Into a shallow roasting pan, place the ham fat side up
3) Insert a meat thermometer into the meat taking care not to touch the bone or... - 44.8114
Orange Baked Ham
1. Score ham in a diamond design; place in a large zip-top plastic bag. Combine orange juice concentrate and next 6 ingredients; pour over ham. Seal bag, and shake until ham is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 38.577
Slow Cook Navy Beans With Ham Steak
Here is another simple dish made with navy beans and ham to make a delicious meal. This is a dish for many who like beans and some corn bread. Watch the recipe for the whole recipe. - 101.568
German Kraut And Ham Hock
Place sauerkraut and ham hock in 3- or 4-quart cooking pot.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds and crushed pepper.
Add bay leaf and wine.
Add just enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Discard bay leaf.
Remove meat from bone and... - 37.9136
Beans And Ham Soup
1) The night before preparation, measure the beans and put them in a slow cooker.
2) Add three times as much water as the beans.
3) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW overnight.
4) The next day, drain away the water, if any.
5) To the cooker, add all the... - 45.1734
1) Take a small bowl and combine together orange juice, sherry, brown sugar, prepared mustard and ground cloves in it.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and place ham in it. Prick with a fork.
3) Pour prepared juice mixture over ham and marinate in... - 45.0827
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Wash and pick over peas and soak overnight.
Drain, add water, ham bone and onion.
Cover and cook slowly until peas are soft.
Press through a sieve.
Add milk, butter, and pepper.
Beat thoroughly. - 33.2699
Molasses Glazed Ham
1. Remove the skin from the ham.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F
3. On a baking rack, place the ham with its fat side upwards.
4. Score the ham in a design ( diamond). Stud it with cloves.
5. Insert the meat thermometer but it shouldn't touch... - 40.2241
Southwestern Ham & Beans
In slow-cooking pot, cover pinto beans with water.
Soak for about 12 hours.
Drain water; re-cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Add ham hocks; cover and cook on low another 10 to 12 hours.
Remove rind and bone from ham... - 35.0236
Hickory Smoked Ham With Maple Mustard Sauce
Soak wood chunks or chips in water; drain.
If using a canned ham, scrape off any gelatin.
If using another type of fully cooked ham, such as a bone-in shank, trim most of the fat, leaving a 1/8-inch layer. (The thinner the fat layer, the better the glaze will... - 33.5207
Haddock And Ham Kedgeree
1) Discard the skin and bones from smoked haddock. Prepare fish flakes.
2) Chop the white parts of the hard-boiled eggs.
3) In a saucepan, add rice in boiling, salted water and cook to tender.
4) Rinse the rice in water and drain... - 46.6468
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 48.5494
Swiss Broccoli Chowder
1) Cook the ham hocks for 1 1/2 hours in water or until the meat separates from the bone.
2) Drain the meat and set aside 1 1/2 cups of the broth.
3) Allow the ham to cool down and then, cut it into dices and set the dices aside.
4) In... - 44.1119
Supper Potato Soup
1. Prepare the leeks by cutting the coarse tops and root ends.
2. Then finely chop the green ends to make 1/4 cup and keep aside.
3. Take the remaining leeks and chop them coarsely.
4. In large kettle saute leeks and onion in butter or margarine 8 to... - 44.6732
Galantine Of Turkey
Bone the bird entirely, cutting it open down the center of the back.
Pass the veal and ham twice through a mincing machine and season well.
Wet a board and spread the bird (open) on it; lay the veal and ham over it with the truffles, egg yolks and pistachios... - 31.2517
1) Sort and wash the peas and keep aside.
2) Place a bowl filled with water in a Dutch oven.
3) Cover and allow it to boil.
4) Add peas, ham hocks, and salt and boil for 1-2 hours or until done.
5) Remove ham hocks from the pan and... - 38.5697
1) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
2) Brown the beef well on all sides. Transfer it to a bowl.
3) Into the still hot skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up all the pan juices.
4) Turn the liquid into a slow cooker along with... - 43.6322
Capitol Hill Bean Soup
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and pour in enough water to cover.
3) Allow the beans to soak for overnight.
4) Drain excess water from the beans and add ham bone.
5) Pour in water to cover... - 43.3685
Easy Cordon Bleu
Place each boned and halved chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten by pounding with a mallet.
On each piece place a slice of ham and piece of cheese.
Pull up sides of chicken and cover ham and cheese.
Secure with a wooden toothpick.
Place... - 31.4657
Texas Sausage, Beans, And Rice
1. Sort and wash beans and place in a large Dutch oven.
2. Cover with water 2 inches above beans and let it soak overnight.
3. Drain beans and cover with water.
4. Stir in next 8 ingredients and bring to a boil.
5. Cover, reduce heat and... - 42.8586
Spanish Black Beans
1)Use a large dutch oven, place sorted and washed beans in it.
2)Cover beans with water and let it soak overnight.
3)In a skillet saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil till tender.
4)Drain beans and stir in vegetables along with ham... - 44.1081
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9919
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
1) At the bottom of slow cooker put half of sliced onions.
2) Put Add meat, cloves, and water.
3) Place remaining sliced onions over it.
4) Cook covered on low for 8-12 hours.
5) Discard bone from meat.
6) Cut the meat and drain the liquid.
7) Place... - 41.2619
Spring Salad Stew
1. Cut excess fat off the meat.
2. Grind it coarsely.
3. Place it in a deep pan with the shredded lettuce and sliced spring onions.
4. Add the butter or margarine.
5. Sprinkle with curry powder and season well.
6. Mix the catsup into the water, and pour it... - 42.1689
New England Chicken Pie
1) Take a shallow roasting pan and keep the chicken in it.
2) To it add boiling water, a teaspoon of salt and an onion.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) Put it in the oven to be baked for an hour or until the chicken is cooked tender.
4)Bring... - 44.2276
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 43.1285