- » Crockpot French Toast
Crockpot French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot french toast recipes.
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 97.8271
Lost Bread French Toast
Beat egg and milk together to form custard; add 1 tablespoon sugar if desired Dip each piece of toast into egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
Fry in hot butter, browning on both sides.
While it is hot, sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar and cinnamon;... - 27.7363
Eggnog French Toast
Place bread in single layer in shallow dish.
Pour eggnog over bread.
Let stand, turning bread once, until eggnog is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
In large skillet cook slices in butter until golden on both sides.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and confectioners'... - 36.5703
Toasted French Bread Fingers
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
With kitchen shears, cut each half crosswise into fingers.
Dip cut sides in butter.
Lightly toast under broiler. (Bread can be prepared ahead and reheated in aluminum foil.) - 20.7085
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
Orange French Toast
1 In a container of an electric blender, add eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
2 Blend well.
3 In a shallow container, pour the prepared mixture.
4 Dip each slice of bread in the mixture.
5 Coat well on each side.
6 In a... - 35.9082
Cinnamon French Toast
In small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Pour half of egg mixture into 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange bread slices in pan; pour remaining egg mixture evenly over bread slices.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb egg... - 39.7004
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
Special Oysters Brochette
1) Rub oysters in flour.
2) Rub bacon in flour.
3) Alternately put oysters and bacon on 2 wooden skewers.
4) Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5) Strain from oil and keep aside.
6) Serve on top of toast. On the serving plate arrange... - 42.0673
Thin Garlic Cheese Toast
Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices.
Spread generously with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Top each slice with desired cheese.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 27.0107
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 45.4457
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 37.0435
French Onion Soup
Boil the sauteed onions in stock for 10 minutes.
Add cream, salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, add the Worcestershire sauce.
Put a thin slice of toast covered with Parmesan cheese into each bowl. - 33.4535
Hot French Onion Soup
1. Peel onions and slice into thin rings.
2. Heat the butter in a large pan.
3. Add the onion rings, and simmer until soft.
4. Add flour and sugar, stir and cook 1 minute.
5. Slowly, stir in the stock, and season to taste.
6. Bring back to the boiling point,... - 43.6008
French Onion Soup With Cheese
Place onions and butter in saucepan and cook slowly until gojden brown.
Add flour, mix and cook a few minutes.
Add the stock.
Pour into earthenware casserole, sprinkle on it half the cheese, float toasted slices of bread on top, and sprinkle with remainder of... - 35.6119
Wyler's S French Onion Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the margarine and heat gently
2. Add the onions and the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© till golden brown
3. Add water, sherry and bouillon to the pan and simmer till it reaches a boil.
4. Reduce heat on the pan and simmer... - 41.1748
Beefy French Onion Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in onion, roast beef, and peas.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
For each... - 36.5869
Romertopf French Onion Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a pan, add in the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Add in the stock into the pre-soaked romertorpf. Add in the sauted onions as well.
4) Cover the vessel and cook for a minimum of 1 1/4... - 43.3976
French Onion Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8... - 38.5435
Savory French Onion Soup
1)In a large saucepan, take some oil and butter. To this add onions and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir occassionally.
2)Add brown sugar, salt, pepper and molasses.
3)Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
4)Now slowly add in the flour and cook... - 47.1826
Cook chopped mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender.
Cool to room temperature.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add mushrooms, cream... - 38.3489
Romertopf Pot Au Feu
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice the meat and chicken pieces into cubes.
3) Add the meat into the pre-soaked romertorpf along with the bouquet garni.
4) Cook covered for about 2 hours in the oven
5) Take the lid off and add in the... - 46.5306
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Flake crab and remove any bony tissue.
3. Keep about 4 tablespoons of Bechamel sauce aside for using as topping later.
4. Chop the shallots and sauté them in butter until they turn soft.
5. Add the... - 44.5806
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
1 In a bowl, beat whipping cream until foamy.
2 Add in Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
3 Set aside.
4 In the center of each crepe, put about 1/3 cup ice cream.
5 Neatly fold the right and left sides over.
6 On a serving plate, place... - 33.2667
Tournedos Henri Iv
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt 1/2 cup butter.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, parsley and garlic.
4) Stir continuously and cook, until the sauce is thick... - 43.5158
Sea Food Souffle
Heat butter, blend in flour, salt, pepper, mace, and cayenne pepper.
Mix well; add the milk slowly, stirring constantly, adding meanwhile the crumbs, a few at a time.
Cook 2 or 3 minutes but do not let boil.
Remove sauce from fire; add crab meat or fish... - 41.2703
1) In a blender or food processor place together olive, anchovy, garlic, tuna with oil, lemon juice, herbs, olive and oil and seasoning.
2) Process the anchovy mixture until smooth and adjust seasoning.
3) Place the tapenade into a small bowl or 2... - 43.8736
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Place a heavy skillet over moderate-low heat and melt the 2 tablespoons of butter.
2) Saute the onions and mushrooms till the onions have turned translucent.
3) Add the bread crumbs, lemon rind, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well.
4) Once the... - 45.1253
Blend together the cheese, horseradish, and mustard.
Make into small balls and roll balls in dried beef, finely chipped, holding each ball on a toothpick.
Chill and serve on toast rounds or crackers. - 22.1865
Just before serving put 1 tablespoon of butter into heavy trying pan; blend with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, mixing together and blending thoroughly.
Add the whole mixture and heat.
Serve on plain toast rounds or points.
This spread may be kept hot in... - 21.8885
Combine margarine and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onions are tender-crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add water, onion soup mix, instant bouillon and Worcestershire sauce; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM... - 44.9613
Hot Mushroom Bouchees
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chopped eggs, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg and cook until the mixture is thick.
5) Spoon 1... - 45.447
Chicken Liver Pate
1) In a saucepan, add butter and heat.
2) Add onion and saute till tender.
3) Add in the chicken livers and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Transfer the livers into an electric blender.
5) Add in salt and sherry.
6) Blend till smooth. Cool.
7) Combine... - 39.0463
Ham And Egg Fondue
1. Take a casserole, mix milk, ham, boiled rice and cook for about 3 minutes.
2. Mix beaten eggs, grated Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt, stir thoroughly and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring once in 3 minutes.
3. Top with... - 35.4729
Chicken A L'orange
1) Peel the oranges and cut the rind into thin strips. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and saute in margarine for about 4 minutes on both sides or until light brown in color.
4) Take a 13- x 9-... - 46.2089
1. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
2. Add butter, chicken livers, salt, pepper and thyme; cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often. Cool a bit.
3. Throw away bay leaf.
4. Put the liver mixture,... - 43.1732
Baked Brie And Brandied Mushrooms
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F; in a skillet, melt butter and cook almonds over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, tarragon, epper and branndy and cook for a couple of minutes till mushrooms are tender;... - 38.1248
Spinach Au Gratin
1) Take the frozen spinach to chop into pieces.
2) In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheese or breadcrumbs and buter.
3) Use a small gratin dish to butter the surface.
4) Place spinach on the dish and add butter dots.
5) Stir in... - 40.5451
Banana Crepes Flambe
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a... - 47.058
No Hassle Split Pea Soup
1) In a crockpot, add split peas, water, ham, onion powder, pepper, celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf.
2) Close the crockpot and cook on LOW setting for about 10-12 hours.
3) Alternatively, you can cook the soup on HIGH setting for about 5 to 6... - 37.2332
Hot Cheese Garlic Bread
Whip butter; blend in garlic salt, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper.
Slice French bread into 1/4 inch slices.
Butter both sides of each slice.
Broil 1 minute on each side or toast in oven. - 24.0198
Swiss Cheese Soup
1. In a warm soup plate, place one slice of toast.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and top it with another slice of toast.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk to scalding point.
4. Season milk with... - 39.5113
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup, sour cream, and garlic; add green beans and stir well.
Put in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, and butter; sprinkle on casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with French-fried onion rings or... - 33.9278
Sherried Onion Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine soup and 1 1/2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boiling, stirring continuously
3. Reduce flame and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Stir in sherry.
5. Ladle into bowls.
6. Place a toast slice on top of the soup in each bowl.
7.... - 38.3671
Easy Vegetable Rice Bake
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the mixed vegetables and the water.
2. Place the casserole in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the vegetables on 100 per cent power or High for 3 to 5 minutes, till the veggies are tender.
4. Take the... - 40.2968
Spinach Oyster Loaves
1) Into a saucepan, place the spinach and cook following the package directions
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
3) Lower the heat and tip in the cream, cheese, salt and pepper stirring till all the cheese has... - 43.6034
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Steak De Burgo
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and saute garlic, basil, and mushrooms until garlic is browned and mushrooms are tender.
2) Remove mushrooms and keep them aside.
3) Season the steaks with salt and pepper and put it into the skillet. Cook until... - 35.9602
Country Club Chicken Scallop
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Heat a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Mix the flour with the melted butter.
4) Now, gradually pour the milk and broth into the flour and cook the mixture to a thick consistency... - 44.8639
1 In a pan, add water and cook the shrimps for 2-5 minutes as per the directions.
2 Drain well and reserve about 3 cups of broth.
3 In a skillet, heat butter and cook onions in it until soft.
4 Add in garlic, salt, flour, and curry powder.
5 ... - 45.4003
Romertopf Ox Tail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 35OF.
2) Slice the smoked bacon into small pieces.
3) In a frying pan, add in the bacon. Saute for a while before adding in the ox-tail.
4) Next, add in the onion. Saute for a few more minutes.
5) Transfer the... - 47.3428
Southern Style Classic Onion Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the butter and oil and saute the onions till tender.
2. Pour in the broth, sugar, and nutmeg and bring the mixture to the boil. When it boils, reduce the temperature, cover and cook for 10 minutes till hot through. Add... - 36.9284
Goat Cheese Rosemary
Cut cheese into 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Sprinkle half of chopped rosemary inan 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; arrange cheese slices over chopped rosemary.
Pour oil over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining half of chopped rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.196
King's Point Pate
Remove rind from salt pork and tough membranes from chicken livers, pork, and veal.
Cut all the meats into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place salt pork in a pan, cover with boiling water, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, drain, and add to the livers, pork,... - 45.4677
Eggplant Madewood Style
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, soak the bread in water.
3) Coat the bottom of a casserole with butter.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© bell peppers, onions, and celery until soft.
5) Stir in the ham and cook... - 49.5113