- » Crockpot Enchilada
Crockpot Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot enchilada recipes.
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 45.6803
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Fry the tortillas in hot Crisco till the tortillas are crisp
3. Drain the tortillas on paper towels and break into small pieces
4. In the same skillet, cook the beef and onion till the beef is lightly... - 42.3288
Layered Enchilada Casserole
To prepare sauce, blend tomatoes and their liquid with onion and garlic in a blender or food processor.
Pour into medium sized saucepan.
Add red pepper, salt and tomato paste.
Heat to a boil; then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Place 3 tortillas in bottom of... - 37.0708
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350°... - 42.4704
Simmer about 1 hour until slightly thickened. - 31.7749
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 47.2903
Cheesy chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a Dutch oven and mix the first 6 ingredients together.
3) Add water and cook the chicken until it becomes soft.
4) Take out the chicken from the broth.
5) Strain the broth and retain 2... - 44.5542
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Set mixture aside.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in 1/4 inch of hot oil about 5 seconds on each side or until softened.
Drain tortillas well on paper... - 32.3978
Chicken Enchiladas In Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place,... - 39.9449
Mix cottage cheese, 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] Monterey Jack cheese, the tomatoes, onion[s], chili powder, salt and garlic; reserve.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2 stacks] on plate[s].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (275 watts) until softened, 20 to 30... - 43.0678
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
1) In a skillet cook beef, onions, and green peppers until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain.
2) Stir in next 8 ingredients and boil.
3) Decrease heat.
4) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add the cheeses and combine.
6) In slow... - 45.7443
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add ground beef, cornbread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt to combine properly.
3) Prepare 1-inch meatballs from the meat mixture.
4) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, arrange the... - 39.8837