Crock Pot Steak
- » Crockpot Chuck Steak
Crockpot Chuck Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot chuck steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot chuck steak recipes.
Marinated Barbecued Chuck Steak
1) Combine the chilli powder, ground ginger, salt, garlic,onion, lemon juice and olive oil together and stir properly.
2) In a large shallow bowl, place the steak and pour the marinade all over it.
3) Turn the steak to coat both the sides... - 40.3639
Beef 'n Beans
Completely soften beans
In skillet, brown salt pork and cubed chuck steak over medium heat; drain well.
Add to crock pot with soaked pinto beans.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours, then on low setting for 7 to 12... - 35.7299
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Try this alluring Steak And Kidney Pie recipe. An easily prepared beef recipe, this Steak And Kidney Pie is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 37.951
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly mix together the chuck, onion, salt, egg, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and bacon.
3) Take an aluminum foil and grease it lightly.
4) Spread the meat mixture on it, shaping it in the form of an... - 45.1643
Chinese Pepper Steak
Heat oil; add beef and brown slowly.
Add onion, garlic, celery, green pepper, pimiento, consomme, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Stir a small portion of hot mixture into cornstarch mixture; add to - 32.7299
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Remove sausage from casings; brown in skillet with ground chuck and cubed meat.
Break up sausage and ground meat with wooden spoon or fork as they brown; drain well.
Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 35.6285
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
Crock Pot Stew
If beef is extra lean, thoroughly wipe cubed beef on absorbent towels to dry.
If meat contains fat, quickly brown in large skillet to sear and remove fat; drain well.
Place beef cubes in crock pot.
Combine 1/3 cup flour with the salt and pepper; toss with... - 45.3236
Beef In Beer
1) Prepare beef cubes, in 1 1/2 inches square dimension.
2) Season the cubes with liberal quantity of salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place the cubes in hot oil to brown all the sides evenly.
5) In an ovenproof... - 44.185