Crock Chicken Thigh
- » Crockpot Chicken Thigh
Crockpot Chicken Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot chicken thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot chicken thigh recipes.
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 25.2634
Chili Crumbed Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix chilli mix, corn flake crumbs, salt and monosodium glutamate and roll the chciken thighs over it.
3.Take a foil lined baking pan and melt margarine in it.
4.Arrange the... - 40.441
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 46.9043
Barbecue Chicken 3 Ways
If you are a busy woman, tried and your mind is running in all directions, you need to make at least one meal easier. Weelicious host has ideas to make three meal easier and she is making barbecue chicken breasts in a crock pot and she uses the chicken to... - 138.32
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 40.9416
Awfully Easy Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, pour water, add chicken, and drizzle barbecue sauce on top.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 29.0993
1) Trim the chicken by cutting off the wings and thighs.
2) Spread open the most meaty thighs part from the back side using a knife and cut off projecting bones.
3) Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4) Leave aside for 10... - 43.288
Honey Glazed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken well.
Cross wings in back of chicken and tie legs together with heavy string.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Brush the chicken thoroughly with the honey mixture.
Place chicken, breast side down, on microwave roasting rack inside a 12-... - 34.6472
Wash and thoroughly dry chicken.
Cross wings in back of chicken and tie legs together with heavy string.
Brush all areas of the chicken with the Browning Sauce.
Place chicken, breast side down, on microwave roasting rack inside 12- x 8-baking dish.
Cover with... - 32.1847
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Chicken Barbecue For A Crowd
1) Sprinkle chickens with salt and pepper to taste on both side and then place them, with skin side up, on a grill about 3 to 6 inches from heat.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and blend them well. Brush mixture on... - 40.1077
Herb Roasted Chicken
Wash chicken under cold running water.
Pat with a paper towel until thoroughly dry.
Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, and green onion.
With a rubber spatula, loosen the skin at the sides of the breast and around the legs.
Carefully push the butter mixture... - 34.845
Chicken And Ham Gumbo
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook in oil in a skillet such that they are no longer pink.
2. Over okra run hot water such that the pieces separate easily.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients but cilantro and cook with cover on Low for... - 40.6245
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 45.8815
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 43.4588
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 46.2977
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 45.7407
Chicken And Mushrooms
In a large self-sealing plastic bag combine the 1/4 cup flour, the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken to the bag at a time.
Seal and shake to coat well.
In a very large skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over medium... - 45.9273
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.5028
Chicken Celery And Cider
1. Wash and dry the chicken legs on kitchen paper.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
4. When hot, arrange the thighs, skin side down.
5. When browned turn and brown on the... - 45.8231
Chicken In Wine
Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In skillet, melt butter and quickly brown chicken parts; remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
Saute onion and mushrooms in skillet.
Add sherry to skillet and stir,... - 35.705
Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
In skillet, melt butter and brown chicken quickly on both sides.
Place chicken in crock pot.
Stir together remaining ingredients except cream and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high... - 35.643
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
Broil for about 15 minutes or until browned; drain.
Place browned chicken in crock pot.
Mix remaining ingredients except rice and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high... - 34.2537
President's Barbecued Chicken
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the lemon juice, paprika, oregano and garlic salt.
2) In a shallow dish, place the chickens and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the marinade all over the chickens. Cover... - 43.4141
Crusty Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degress.
2.In a bowl, mix flour salt and salad dressing mix.
3.Add lemon juice and butter in the bowl and stir well.
4.Take the chciken pieces and brush with flour mixture.
5.Take a bowl and put chicken pieces... - 43.0806
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Chili Sauce
Wash and dry chicken.
Place chicken pieces skin side down in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine onion and water in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add all other ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5... - 39.2378
Chicken And French Onion Casserole
1.Cut through skin connecting legs to body, then find with your fingers the joints between legs and body and cut through these; the cuts which consist of the combined legs and thighs are called marylands.
2.Cut maryland pieces into 2 at joint to give thigh... - 41.6829
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 48.7091
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 44.4136
14 Carat Gold Chicken
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Place butter in a glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to soften.
Rub each chicken piece with the softened butter.
Combine salt, poultry seasoning, and garlic powder.
Sprinkle each piece with seasoning mixture.
Set aside for... - 42.5417
Chicken Roy Ale And Gravy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Coat the chicken with flour. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken in a single layer in butter.
3) Broil the chicken till it is brown and pour off the fat which is... - 45.2405
Chicken Barbecue On Buns
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate flame.
2. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic powder. SautÃ© until limp.
3. Tip in the barbecue sauce and the chicken. Stir well to mix.
4. Allow the mixture to heat through,... - 39.8683
Free Range Chicken With Blueberry Muffin Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take a deep bowl, crumble the muffins. Melt butter in a skillet n medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and stirring frequently, sauté for 15 minutes, till vegetables turn tender. Allow to cool. Add cooled... - 43.3938
Mini Rolls Parmigiana
1) Cut along the thinner side of the chicken’s thighs to the bone, slashing the thigh along the length of the bone.
2) Scrape the chicken away properly till the bone is completely free, all the while holding one end of the bone. Cut off a... - 43.0233
Cock 'n Bull Stew
Combine steak sauce, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, sugar and hot water in crock pot; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients except flour; mix carefully.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 hours).
Before serving, remove... - 37.3467
Little Red Hens
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub hens inside out with garlic clove.
5. Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange them on a rack in a roasting... - 44.4366
Coq Au Biere
1.In a fry pan, put bacon and saute on high flame.
2.Add chicken thighs to the pan with bone facing up and cook.
3.When the pieces get browned evenly from both sides, put thyme, carrot, onion, and pepper and stir.
4.Add beer to the pan and cover... - 44.1037
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 45.4414
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
1) Using a pastry brush, brush the pheasants wit the butter and breast side up, place the bird onto a large roasting pan
2) Broil the pheasant for 5 minutes
3) Take our from the oven and using the hands rub 1/8 teaspoon each of salt, pepper,... - 45.2421
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 42.1168