Stir Fried Chicken
- » Crockpot Chicken Stir Fry
Crockpot Chicken Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot chicken stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot chicken stir fry recipes.
Classic Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and giblets.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle half the oregano and garlic inside cavity.
Melt butter in large frying pan.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Transfer to crock pot.
Sprinkle with remaining oregano and garlic.
Add... - 41.0368
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 40.6152
Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry
1. In a bowl mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water.
2. Make thin strip of chicken.
3. Dredge in cornstarch mixture.
4. Preheat wok and add 2 tablespoons oil around top and coat on all sides.
5. Turn heat to medium high (325°) for 2... - 47.2872
Stir Fried Chicken Shreds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour, and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 43.7757
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Remove seasoning packets from frozen vegetables.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle 1 seasoning packet over chicken.
Coat a wok with cooking spray.
Cook vegetables in wok according to package directions, using remaining seasoning... - 28.9176
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
1. Preheat a wok to about 325°
2. Pour in the oil carefully and heat again for 2 minutes
3. Add chicken to the smoking oil and stir fry for 2 minutes till brown through and remove from wok when done. Drain well on paper towels.
4. To... - 42.0515
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.5797
Corn Stir Fry
1. In a large cast iron skillet or a wok, heat the oil over high flame.
2. When oil is hot, put all together the chicken, onion, ginger and red pepper.
3. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add peas and corn and stir fry for another 4 to 5 minutes.
5.... - 42.6041
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 41.7677
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Stir Fried Pepper Beef With Mange Tout
1. In a bowl put the beef; add light soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour , mix well and let marinade for 15 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil until it is very hot and almost smoking.
3. Add the... - 43.7295
Stir Fried Fish With Peas
1. Sprinkle the salt evenly over the fish and leave it aside for 20 minutes.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the peas for 5 minutes and then drain them in a colander.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil and stir fry the fish... - 43.8822
Southwestern Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take the peeled shrimp and cut into lengthwise.
2) Wash out the vein properly.
3) Press the shrimp open to flatten slightly.
4) Take a plastic bowl and mix cornstarch, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp.
5) Cover the bowl and... - 44.4138
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Black And White Chicken Fingers
1.Separate the eggs by putting egg whites in a bowl.
2. In a fry pan heat the oil.
3. Put the flame high.
4. Dip the chicken finger into egg whites.
5. Dip these fingers into white sesame seeds.
6. Dip the fingers into black sesame... - 38.9679
Chicken And Peppers
1. In a skillet, heat the oil.
2. Stir fry the chicken until evenly browned.
3. Add the ginger juliennes and red peppers. Sauté with the chicken for a few minutes.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Just before serving, add the yellow pepper and... - 39.954
Simple Chicken And Almonds
1. Season the chicken well.
2. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the onion, chili peppers and almonds. Stir fry... - 38.0368
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 45.1397
Sage Chicken Wings
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings on a kitchen towel
2. Cut the tips of the chicken wings and reserve for making stock.
3. In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil and butter over medium high flame
4. When hot, add the chicken wings... - 42.4403
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Sesame Chicken Nuggets With Plum Sauce
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Combine pancake mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add chicken nuggets, stirring gentiy to coat.
Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry chicken nuggets, a few at a time, until... - 38.2377
Curry Peach Chicken
1. In large frying pan, heat oil and butter to medium heat and sautÃ© chicken and onions turning (being careful not to burn onions) for about 8 minutes such that chicken is brown.
2. In medium bowl, mix together cornstarch, curry powder, ginger,... - 41.4987
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 45.0009
Chicken And 40 Cloves Garlic
1. In a frypan, heat the oil.
2. Place 40 cloves of garlic in the oil.
3. Add chicken pieces in the pan.
4. Add salt and stir well.
5. Cook till chicken pieces get brown.
6. Add red wine and pepper to the pan.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the... - 41.0445
Chicken Thai Style
1. In a fry pan, heat 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
2. Add ginger, garlic, onions and chilies in the pan.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of shredded lime zest.
4. Stir well.
5. When the onion gets cooked, add pieces of chicken.
6. Cook for few minutes.
7. Put... - 42.8082
Simple Butter Chicken Curry
1) Begin by deboning the chicken and cutting it into small pieces
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and add flour, onion, curry powder and salt and cook until the onion is translucent
3) Turn off the heat and add lemon juice and ginger... - 44.971
Chicken Curry With Hot Cooked Rice
1) On top of a double boiler, cook the onion and apple in margarine over low flame till the onion has tendered.
2) Stir the flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger into the boiler.
3) Slowly add the milk, broth and cream and place the entire... - 43.0603
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Chicken Chow Mein
Cook chicken until tender.
Stir-fry chopped celery and onion in butter.
Add to chicken and broth; cook celery until tender.
Add soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Make thickening with cornstarch.
Add to chow mein.
Serve over... - 38.2452
Cider Chicken With Mushrooms
In a 10-inch skillet cook chicken, apple, and mushrooms in butter or margarine, covered, over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or till chicken is lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink, turning once.
Remove chicken, apple, and mushrooms from skillet... - 43.3836
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Thai Mint Ginger Chicken
1) In a medium bowl place chicken.
2) Sprinkle with flour, turning to coat well.
3) Mix the fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce; set aside.
4) Put ginger in a blender or food processor and mince for about 30 seconds.
5) Add chilies, remaining... - 44.9281
Chicken And Watermelon
1. In a medium skillet or wok, heat oil over medium high flame
2. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
3. Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute till the onion is soft and... - 44.2398
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Chicken In Currant Orange Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together the jelly, orange juice concentrate and about 1/3 cup of water. Cook and stir till the mixture is smooth.
2) Mix the cornstarch, mustard and hot sauce separately with 1 tablespoon of cold water. Stir into the jelly... - 42.2186
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1.In a bowl, mix yogurt and curry powder and marinate chicken overnight or for 6-7 hrs.
2.In a frypan, heat oil on medium flame and put chicken pieces into it.
3.Once the chicken turns crispy, put onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice,... - 41.5253
Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut the ham in small pieces.
Put the lard and some of the chicken fat into a saucepan or soup kettle; add the ham and fry for about 5 minutes.
Remove from the fat, then fry the... - 42.8305
Pollo Con Naranjas
1. If you do not have ground cinnamon and clove spice, in a small mortar and pestle, combine the two whole spices and grind them to a fine powder.
2. In a small bowl combine the spice powder with salt and pepper.
3. Season the chicken well... - 48.127
Crusty Herb Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3.Take a frying pan and heat fat in it.
4.Roll the chicken pieces over the flour and fry them in the pan.
5.Take... - 46.7674
Town House Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and flavor them with a dash of salt.
2.In a bowl, mix 2 cup flour with 11/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, pepper and soda and stir well.
3.Add Worcestershire sauce... - 45.3459
Herb Seasoned Fried Chicken
1) Mix all the ingredients together and blend.
2) Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk and roll over flour to coat well.
3) Take a skillet and heat oil.
4) Stir fry chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
5) Serve... - 41.7454
Batter Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chciken in pieces big enough to serve and cook them for 20 minutes ina bowl of boiling water.
2.Once done, drain the excess water and dry the chicken pieces.
3.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour with baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon... - 44.7876
Lemon Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and put them in a large shallow pan.
2.In a bowl, put lemon juice, 1/4 cup corn oil, garlic salt, salt, thyme, marjoram, pepper and lemon; stir and put it over the chicken.
3.Allow the chicken to... - 47.5298
Crusty Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degress.
2.In a bowl, mix flour salt and salad dressing mix.
3.Add lemon juice and butter in the bowl and stir well.
4.Take the chciken pieces and brush with flour mixture.
5.Take a bowl and put chicken pieces... - 41.774
Mississippi Fried Chicken With Brown Gravy
1) In a saucepan, heat oil over low heat and stir in 2 tablespoon of flour.
2) Cook for 4 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps and burning.
3) Stir in the hot stock, stirring until desired consistency is obtained.
4) Season to taste... - 42.3958
Bake Fried Chicken With Wine Cream Sauce
1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and dust them with flour.
2. In the oven set to 425°F, heat the butter in a shallow baking pan which will hold the chicken pieces in one layer.
3. Place the chicken pieces in the hot fat, skin side down. Bake... - 45.3194
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4802
1.In a bowl, put yogurt, cucumber and orange juice.
3.Sprinkle cayenne pepper.
4.Serve with Moroccan Chicken and couscous - 33.2571
Turkey Chow Mein
1. Prepare all the vegetables.
2. Mix together the sauce ingredients, whisking in the cornstarch last.
3. Heat a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat.
4. Add garlic to hot oil sautÃ© for 20 seconds then add the celery and... - 49.042
Tomato With Red Wine Sauce
1.Melt butter in frying pan, add onion and garlic, stir constantly over medium heat until onion is soft.
Add undrained crushed tomatoes, wine, water, tomato paste and stock cube, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2.Stir in blended... - 37.5145
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.7786
Easy Chicken A La King
Put the butter in a frying pan, add green pepper and mushrooms.
Stir and cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the flour and salt and cook until frothy.
Then add 1 pint of cream and stir until sauce thickens.
Set over hot water and add 3 cups of cooked chicken cut into... - 34.8428
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.5336
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.196
Quick Chicken Croquettes
1. In a saucepan, heat Crisco and stir in flour with salt.
2. Add milk; stir to mix.
3. Over very low heat, cook sauce with constant stirring until it thickens and bubbles.
4. Add chicken, onion and parsley.
5. Grease a shallow baking... - 48.2156
Chicken Rice Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute without browning.
2) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for... - 44.2773
Perky Picnic Chicken
1.In a shallow bowl, mix egg with milk and stir lightly.
2.In a separate bowl, combine flour with spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese and mix.
3.Take the chicken and dip it first in egg mix and immediately after in flour mixture.
4.In a skillet, heat... - 41.7446
Herbed Chicken Casserole
1) Drain and slice the water chestnuts.
2) Drain the mushrooms.
3) Coat the chicken with a seasoning of salt and pepper.
4) Keep the oven ready at 350 degrees.
5) Warm a skillet over reduced heat and melt the butter in it until... - 42.9176
Stir all together until it thickens.
Take pie crust (not too short), roll thin, cut in circles 5 inches in diameter (cut by outline of a saucer).
Place 1 tablespoon of chicken filling in center of pastry circle; fold over and crimp edges as for old-fashioned... - 27.4767
1) In a bowl, combine the chicken, bacon and parsley together.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter, blend in the flourand cook for about 2 minutes without browning.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and mustard.
4) Pour in the milk, stir constantly... - 45.1667
Skim grease from chicken stock, put in iron pot and fry celery, onion, mushrooms, and ginger for five minutes; add curry powder and flour, blending well.
Gradually stir in chicken stock, add tomato paste, and cook until thickened.
Add chicken which has been... - 31.7063
Fried Rice Special
1) In a wok or electric skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil to 350°.
2) Stir-fry eggs until firm but moist. Keep aside.
3) Heat remaining oil and add carrots.
4) Stir-fry for 1 minute and add onion, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms.
5) Continue to stir-fry for... - 45.9995
Fried Rice With Water Chestnut
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil, until lightly colored.
2) Stir in the rice and saute over a low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the meat, water chestnuts, mushrooms , mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the soy sauce, eggs, and seasonings, stir... - 43.9672
Beer Batter Fried Veggies N Things
1. To prepare oil for frying, in a large frying pan or deep fat fryer, heat 3 inches oil to 375°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. To this add the soup mix and stir to combine.
3. Add the eggs and... - 45.4502
Chicken And Green Beans
1. In a fry pan, heat oil on a high flame.
2. Put pieces of chicken in the pan.
3. Cook the chicken well until it turns white.
4. Add green beans to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and... - 43.3511
Orange Avocado Chicken
1) Wash the chicken in water and pat dry.
2) Fry both sides of the chicken in butter over medium heat until browned.
3) Add orange rind, 1/2 cup orange juice, onion, and seasonings to this.
4) Lower the heat and cook covered for 30 minutes until... - 47.4105
1. In a large bowl, place the lour, salt, paprika, sage, and pepper and mix well. This can also be done in a large paper or plastic bag. Add the chicken one at a time and shake the bag to ensure that it is completely coated. Set the excess flour aside... - 42.6805
Sauteed Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Take the chicken and cut in half lengthwise and cut the breast into two pieces.
2) Remove the wings, legs and protruding bones.
3) Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in butter for Demi-glace sauce.
4) Add flour to this and heat until browned.
5) Pour... - 47.2004
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.4771
Chicken And Olive Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into small or medium pieces, as desired.
3. Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4. In a non stick pan, heat butter and fry onion.
5. Add chicken and fry until slightly brown on... - 41.4415
Curried Chicken Crepes
1) In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium temperature.
2) Add onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add curry powder and flour; stir with a wire whisk.
4) Add milk, stirring quickly with a whisk to avoid forming lumps.
5) Add salt and pepper;... - 45.3329
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.7835
Chicken And Oyster Saute
1) Cut and dredge the chicken with the flour.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and evenly brown the chicken pieces over a brisk heat.
3) Lower the heat, add the sherry, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer covered for 35 minutes or until tender.
4)... - 36.6995
Baked Yogurt Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and heat over medium high flame.
5. Add the chicken... - 44.7585
Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions,... - 44.056
Quick Chicken Chasseur
1. Coat the chicken strips with corn starch, sharking off the excess.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Brown the chicken in the oil until evenly browned
4. Add the scallions, season the chicken and flavor with the... - 47.2242
Chicken Breasts Veronique
1) Rub salt and pepper on chicken. Dredge with flour.
2) In a skillet put equal quantities of butter and oil and stir fry chicken till brown.
3) Keep aside in a shallow casserole.
4) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
5) Add onion, carrot and... - 46.7175
Country Club Chicken Scallop
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Heat a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Mix the flour with the melted butter.
4) Now, gradually pour the milk and broth into the flour and cook the mixture to a thick consistency... - 44.8639
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
1) In a deep kettle put chicken with 3 cups boiling water, 2 teaspoons salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Cook covered till chicken is done.
3) Drain the chicken and cool.
4) With a knife discard the bones and cut into big pieces.
5) Reserve 2 1/2... - 46.9906
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 47.0758
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.5827
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597
Chicken In A Garden
1) Dice the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
2) Mix 1 tablespoon oil, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, chicken, and pepper, mix well, and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
3) Take a... - 47.5904
Barbecued Chicken With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Dredge properly with flour.
3) Fry chicken in hot, deep fat till it has turned golden brown.
4) Drain and cool chicken, remove the... - 46.8078
1.Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
Flour the chicken pieces by putting them in a plastic bag.
2. In a frypan, heat oil on a high flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces in the oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Add chopped onion, garlic,... - 46.062
Chicken And Yellow Rice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, put a small amount of fat and cook the onion, bell pepper and celery. Remove cooked ingredients from skillet.
3) In the same skillet, fry the chicken till it is brown and then drain.
4) In... - 46.6767
Old Fashioned Chicken Pelaff
Fry disjointed chicken in butter until it begins to brown, add onions and celery, and let simmer until onion is done.
Add raw rice, stir thoroughly, cover with chicken broth, taste with seasoning, let come to a boil, close saucepan with tight-fitting lid, and... - 30.1069
1. In a fry pan, heat butter and let it melt.
2. Put the currants, sultanas, pine nuts and apricots in the pan.
3. Once cooked, place the chicken breasts on the pan.
4. Cook the chicken well so that it gets brown evenly from all the sides.
5. Add... - 46.0141
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
1) Cut chicken into neat serving pieces.
2) In a bag, combine the salt, pepper and flour together and add the chicken pieces. Shake till the chicken is properly coated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the flour mixture coated chicken... - 47.4854
Chicken In Peanut Tomato Sauce
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then dredge in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the chicken in the heated oil, remove and keep aside.
3) Then in the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic until lightly brown.
4) Stir... - 41.5407
Antoine's Chicken Creole
Cut up chicken as for frying; wipe pieces with damp cloth.
Saute in olive oil, turning to brown both sides.
Combine tomatoes, butter and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add thyme, parsley, bay leaf,... - 44.3212
Mushroom Chicken Soup
1.Take out the mushrooms in a bowl by draining the liquid content in a separate bowl.
2.In a sauce pan, put the chicken broth and let it boil.
3.Once done, put rice and terragon in the pan and cover the pan.
4.Let the ingredients cook... - 45.2474
Chicken Cacciatore In Sauterne
1) Take a large skillet and take olive oil in it.
2) Fry chicken in this olive oil until browned and keep it aside after removing it from the skillet.
3) To pan drippings, add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent.
4) For the sauce, mix all the... - 47.6559
Skillet Ground Chicken And Eggplant
1. Heat a 10-inch frying pan over medium high temperature.
2. Place the chicken pieces, onion and green pepper.
3. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is brown and onion is clear.
4. Add basil, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 46.772
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 43.9592
Chicken In Madeira
1. Clean the chicken and joint; leaving the pieces fairly large.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat a little butter and quickly fry the chicken until brown from all sides.
4. Remove browned chicken... - 48.0389