- » Crockpot Cheesecake
Crockpot Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot cheesecake recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Let the baked pastry shell remain in the tin.
In a mixing bowl, add the cheese and beat with wire whisk or electric beater until smooth.
3. Add remaining filling ingredients to the cheese and beat... - 48.7777
Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in sour cream and next 3 ingredients.
Pour mixture into Chocolate Crust.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 44.2278
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. In a bowl, mix well combining graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and butter.
3. Firmly press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate.
4. In top of a double boiler place chocolate... - 49.1429
Cherry Topped Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, 3 tablespoon sugar and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour mixture, and set aside.
4) In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon... - 49.0139
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9" springform pan with a tablespoon of butter
2. In a medium bowl, mix together one and a quarter cup of pecans, breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of granulated sugar; drizzle molten butter over... - 47.9176
In small bowl, toss chocolate wafer crumbs with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are moistened.
Press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and Egg Beaters until... - 48.0899
It's A Snap Cheesecake
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatine and sugar.
2. Add boiling water and stir well to dissolve the gelatine completely.
3. Add cream cheese and vanilla; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
4. Into the prepared crust, pour the cheese... - 41.1462
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 49.883
Place butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Stir the crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar into the melted butter.
Press evenly over sides and bottom of the pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Rotate 1/2 turn after 1... - 34.2914
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and... - 46.7662
Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Crumble the graham crackers and mash them with the softened butter. Mix the crumbs well and then press them firmly into the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan extending about 1 inch up sides of the... - 45.8316
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Brush bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan with melted butter.
Add crumb mixture, tilting pan to coat sides and bottom.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1... - 45.0509
Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking dish with a greased foil and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, blend crushed graham crackers, 1/3 cup butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
4. In the greased pan, pour this mixture of crust at the... - 48.3806
1) In a bowl combine 2 tablespoons sugar, crumbs, butter, and cinnamon and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springfrom pan, pour the mixture, and set aside.
3) Preheat oven.
4) In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and... - 48.5135
1) Soften the gelatin by soaking it in 1/2 cup water.
2) Whip the cottage cheese with cold water.
3) To make the custard on a double boiler mix together the milk, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks.
4) Cook till the... - 48.8715
Black Forest Cheesecake
Cream together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Microwave chocolate morsels in a 1-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Lightly swirl melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
Pour filling over crumb mixture.
Microwave... - 39.9802
Blender Avocado Cheesecake
1. Preheat an OTG or electric oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Using... - 48.9272
Susan W S New York Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Cream the cheese.
3) Sift together the flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
4) For making the crumb mixture, finely grate the Zwiebach and mix it together with the sugar and butter.
5) Bake 3/4 of the mixture to... - 49.4316
1)In a bowl, mix chocolate wafer crumbs and butter.
2)Take a 9 inch springform pan and line the pan with above mixture.
3)In a deep bowl, blend cream cheese at medium speed of electrci mixer to attain a smooth, fluffy consistency.
4)Add... - 48.4578
Smoked Trout Cheesecake With Sweet And Sour Red Onions
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, grease a springform pan of 10-inches.
3) Mix the nuts with butter in bowl and firmly pat the nut-butter mix onto the prepared pan's bottom. Make sure it is even. Set... - 44.3182
Microwave butter at HIGH 1 minute to melt in an 8-inch round glass cake pan.
Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, crumbs, and nutmeg.
Press mixture evenly on bottom and sides of dish.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Cool slightly and chill.
Beat cream cheese until... - 42.0748
Coffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix crushed wafers and melted butter for making the crust.
4. Onto the bottom of the greased pan, add the crumb mixture and set aside for later use.
5. In a... - 45.1131
Black Forest Cheesecake Using Cherry Flavored Liqueur
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Crumble the chocolate wafer crumbs and mash them with the softened butter. Mix the crumbs well and then press them firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan extending about 1 inch up sides of ... - 47.8731
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 325°F.
3) Evenly grease a 9-inch round spring form pan with butter.
4) To make the crust: In a medium bowl mix flour, sugar, and salt.
5) With a... - 47.481
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 48.9891
Cream butter and sugar together, add well beaten egg yolks and nutmeg.
Make a very thin short pastry using part butter and part lard in favorite pie pastry.
Line little muffin or cake rings with pastry; bake ,in moderate oven until slightly brown. - 22.5471
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese... - 41.1047
Cheesecake, New York Style
With electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, flour and grated peels until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until fluffy.
Pour into baked crust in bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Set inside crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 1/2... - 36.3194
No Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, pat the mixture firmly at the bottom.
3. Refrigerate the curst until chill.
4. In a saucepan, melt the YORK Peppermint Patties... - 51.1448
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 48.239
Raspberry Cheesecakes For Two
1) In a bowl, beat together cheese and half of the sugar until smooth.
2) Stir in the raspberries.
3) In a bowl, whip the cream until it holds the shape.
4) Lightly fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture until evenly... - 43.202
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Take a bowl and mix butter with some Graham’s cracker crumbs
2) Take a 9-inch spring form pan and press the cracker mixture at the bottom and upto 1 ½ inch side of the pan.
3) Chill it properly.
4) Take a double boiler and soften... - 49.9873
Regal Cream Cheese Cake
1.In a large bowl, mix pineapple juice with mayonnaise and rum extract.
2.Refrigerate the bowl for 1-2 hours.
3.Serve chilled. - 38.5187
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Cake
Spread butter on bottom and sides of shallow 1 1/2 -quart dish.
Arrange 3 1/2 cups berries in dish to form a shell.
In top part of double boiler mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Beat egg yolk and milk; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water, stirring,... - 42.1074
Penthouse Cheese Cake With Zwieback Crust
Cream sugar, flour, and cheese.
Add egg yolks, well beaten; add vanilla, lemon juice and rind.
Add the cream and then fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour mixture into spring-form cake pan lined with zwieback crust.
Bake one hour in a moderate oven,... - 35.9886
Glazed Cheese Cake
1. Uncover the cheese cake and remove from pan.
2. Over the frozen cake, spread apricot preserves and cut into 6 pieces.
3. Over each piece, place a walnut half.
4. Let the cake sit at room temperature for 1 hour to thaw.
5. ... - 37.3716
Remove raspberries from package and place in a 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at LOW 2 to 3 minutes.
Blend sugar and cornstarch.
Stir into raspberries.
Add jelly and lemon juice.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir well after 3 minutes.
Cool before serving... - 32.7571