- » Crockpot Cabbage Casserole
Crockpot Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot cabbage casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot cabbage casserole recipes.
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.63
Cabbage, Apples, And Potatoes Casserole
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and melt the butter.
2) Simmer the onions in the butter till they are golden brown in color.
3) In a slow cooker, make alternate layers of cabbage and apple.
4) Add the sugar, salt, vinegar and pepper.
5)... - 42.6579
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves to soften.
2) Chop the onions.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven at 475 F- Gas mark 9).
5) Soak the breadcrombs in water.
5) Squeeze the breadcrumbs and mix them with minced meat, ... - 41.589
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min].
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 32.8539
Place cabbage leaves and water in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until leaves are soft and pliable.
Stir together ground beef, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, rice, and onion.
Divide into 8 portions and place one... - 40.274
1) Take a baking dish and place the cooked broccoli in it with the stubble facing the inside of the dish.
2) Put the cooked turkey slices so that they cover center of stalks.
3) Add cheeses after preparing white sauce.
4) Mix well and spoon over the... - 40.1971
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large pot boil water and cook cabbage for about 3 to 4 minutes. The outer leaves should be soft enough to pull off.
3) Follow the same process for inner leaves without tearing the leaves.
4) In a... - 43.5494
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 43.5937
Fish And Vegetable Chowder
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes. Stir mixture after 4 minutes.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 11 to 13 minutes. Stir mixture after 6... - 41.7248