- » Crockpot Cabbage
Crockpot Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot cabbage recipes.
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 113.325
You May Also Like!
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Soak corned beef in clear cold water for 2 hours.
Then place corned beef and water in Dutch Oven Roaster.
Cover and simmer about 3 hours until tender.
Then add potatoes and cabbage and continue cooking 30 to 40 minutes until vegetables are tender. - 26.0717
Lamb And Cabbage Hot Pot
Pour the butter into a flameproof casserole.
Put about one-third of the lamb cubes into the casserole and top with about one-third of the cabbage.
Sprinkle over flour, salt and pepper.
Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up, finishing... - 36.442
Crockpot Corned Beef
This corned beef recipe is a easy to make dish for your grand dinner. With very little preparation and effort you can have a delicious meal that would suffice for a really large group. - 25.0021
Classic Crockpot Corned Beef
I love this simple and easy crockpot corned beef recipe. Basically I love recipes that bring out a great delicious dish with minimum effort. This is one dish that is a wonderful fusion of flavors and tastes. - 33.7494
Corned Beef Boiled Dinner In The Crock-pot
Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super... - 117.698
Crock Pot Corned Beef
I like the idea of slow cooking with all the juices being released by meat and vegetables. This crock pot corned beef dish is one that is done really well using the slow cooking techniques. The meat cooked over a few hours with vegetables on a slow fire... - 33.5244
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves to soften.
2) Chop the onions.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven at 475 F- Gas mark 9).
5) Soak the breadcrombs in water.
5) Squeeze the breadcrumbs and mix them with minced meat, ... - 39.7752
Hawaiian Kalua Pork
Want to try a quick pork recipe that needs just three ingredients? In this video, chef Marie shows a simple to make Hawaiian Kalua Pork that needs a 6 pound pork roast, sea salt and liquid smoke. It takes about 8 hours of cooking but the wait seems to be... - 131.243
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 31.4497
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 45.2996