- » Crockpot Beer Beef
Crockpot Beer Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot beer beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot beer beef recipes.
Corned Beef Boiled Dinner In The Crock-pot
Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super... - 117.698
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 114.804
Beef In Beer
1) Prepare beef cubes, in 1 1/2 inches square dimension.
2) Season the cubes with liberal quantity of salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place the cubes in hot oil to brown all the sides evenly.
5) In an ovenproof... - 45.3999
Terrific Beer Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In cooking bag, combine beef, 1 cup beef broth, 1/2 cup beer, sugar, salt, pepper, caraway seeds, onions and peas; turn bag several times to mix.
Pull bag up around beef and close (3-inch from top) with nylon tie or string; make six half-inch... - 47.13
Corny Beef Soup
1. Heat a kettle, over moderate high flame.
2. Add the beef and onion and sauté, breaking up the meat lumps, until it is evenly browned.
3. Stir in the soup and water then add the corn.
4. Bring liquid to a boil and add the noodles.
5. Cover and... - 44.3597
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.1212
Trim round steak and cut into serving portions.
Combine flour, sugar and pepper; toss with steak to coat thoroughly.
Place potatoes in crock pot and cover with steak pieces.
Thoroughly combine onion soup mix and beer.
Pour over steak, moistening well.
Cover... - 32.1304
Braised Short Ribs
Place short ribs on broiler rack or in skillet and brown to remove fat; drain well.
Combine 1/2 cup flour with the paprika, salt and dry mustard; toss with short ribs.
Place remaining ingredients except 2 tablespoons flour and the water in crock pot; stir to... - 38.6829
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 44.6881
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 32.4245
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Take a bowl and mix the other ingredients in it by stirring well.
3) Fashion finger length sausages out of it and add to the hot oil in the pan.
4) Turn after it turns brown and reduce the heat.
5) Push the... - 45.4132
In Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, saute onions in half the butter until soft and golden.
Remove onions and reserve.
Melt remaining butter in the same Dutch oven or casserole.
Brown beef on all sides; it must be a deep brown.
Return onions to cooking... - 46.1077
Reuben Meat Pie
1)Bake pastry shell for 7 minutes at 425 degrees F. Do not forget to prick bottom and sides of pastry.
2)Spread corned beef in pastry shell, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
3)In a bowl, mix flour, salt, nutmeg powder, beaten eggs, and... - 45.3822
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, salt, and pepper and mix well.
2) Shape into 1-inch meat balls.
3) In a pan, heat shortening.
4) Cook in hot shortening for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
5) Drain well on paper towels.
6) In a saucepan add in the... - 44.4728
1)In a small saucepan, mix together Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, mollases and catsup. Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes.
2)Cut liver into strips like bacon.
3)Place each strip of liver over a strip of bacon.
4)Lace the... - 45.4371
Thick Three Bean Chili
Cook ground round and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and onion is tender; drain.
Return to pan.
Add jalapeno pepper and next 4 ingredients; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in... - 36.7571