- » Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Chili
Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crock pot vegetable beef chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crock pot vegetable beef chili recipes.
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 32.9241
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Raw Chili Sauce
Wash, skin and trim tomatoes, then dice.
Mix tomatoes, onions and salt.
Let stand overnight in a crock or a heavy pot.
Drain thoroughly in the morning.
Add pepper, celery, mustard seed, sugar and vinegar.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal... - 34.0295