- » Crock Pot Mexican Bean
Crock Pot Mexican Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crock pot mexican bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crock pot mexican bean recipes.
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 36.312
Crock Pot Chili
Brown ground beef, discard fat.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, stirring well.
Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 5 hours. - 31.6485
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 108.992
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 131.809
Sprinkle pork cubes with monosodium glutamate and toss lightly.
Place green beans in crock pot.
Top with onion, pimiento, seasoned salt and pepper; add cubed pork.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 27.6366
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 136.313
Chili Con Came
Chili Con Came feeds the crowd. So make this Chili Con Came recipe if you are planning a party or a get together at home. Your guests will be pleasantly surprised! - 31.8829
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 108.693
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.101
This is for everyone who simply loves eating spicy food. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of the spicy and tasty Homemade Chili prepared by chef Jenny. An amazing main dish prepared in a few minutes alos very simple and easy to cook. - 80.6461
Arroz Con Queso
Mix thoroughly all ingredients except 1 cup of the grated cheese.
Pour mixture into well-greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 9 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved grated cheese. - 33.4156
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 137.359
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.8751
Beef And Kidney Bean Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine beef, vegetables, aromatics (tied in a spice bag) and water. Stir to mix well
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8... - 45.6713
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.7013