- » Crock Pot Hot Pepper Stew
Crock Pot Hot Pepper Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crock pot hot pepper stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crock pot hot pepper stew recipes.
Crock Pot Beef Stew
This crock pot beef stew is the best thing to have, when you return to home after a hectic day at work. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it does not involve any special cooking procedure. Add all the ingredients to your crock pot, close lid... - 133.779
Cock 'n Bull Stew
Combine steak sauce, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, sugar and hot water in crock pot; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients except flour; mix carefully.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 hours).
Before serving, remove... - 37.3467
Sweet And Sour Crockpot Beef Stew
1. In a bowl, combine meat and flour. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat; pour oil and sauté onion and carrot in it. Cook until caramelized.
3. In a crock pot, transfer cooked onion.
4. In the... - 103.136
1. In a pan, braise the beef on medium high for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the beef to the crockpot.
3. Add pepper, parsley, onion powder, oregano, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add potatoes, celery and onions.
5. Next, add the seasoned flour and water... - 113.959
Easy Crockpot Beef Stew
What can be more satisfying to the gut than a pot of piping hot stew on cold winter evenings. Beryl Stokes shares her favorite family crock pot recipe that is sure to hook you up with its rich flavors and succulence. A hearty, slow cooker recipe that surely... - 118.945
Lamb Pot Pie
Dust cubes of meat in flour and in a large frying pan, brown on all sides in oil.
Add chicken stock, whole peppers, salt, bay leaf, parsley, lemon, and onion; cover and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrots and cook for 15 minutes more; add zucchini and... - 36.5162
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 119.309
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Remove sausage from casings; brown in skillet with ground chuck and cubed meat.
Break up sausage and ground meat with wooden spoon or fork as they brown; drain well.
Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 33.9186
Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
I had a fascination for this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce from when I was small. Make the best use of this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce recipe.Njoy! - 38.2497
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.7613
Slow Cooked Oyster Stew
1. In a slow - cooking pot or a crock pot, combine the first five ingredients, adding the flour only if you want a thick stew.
2. Cover the pot.
3. Slow -cook on High for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Uncover and thoroughly stir to blend the ingredients.
5. Stir in... - 39.7881
Old Timer's Beef Stew
1) In a zip-top plastic bag, combine together meat and flour. Close the bag and shake well.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
3) Add the flour-coated meat to the skillet and cook till it has turned brown. Keep stirring... - 43.1892
How To Cook The Best Cholent
Jamie Geller with hubby and friends demonstrate how to make that quintessentual slow cooker dish CHOLENT. - 131.862
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 123.732
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 35.0803
Summer Squash And Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer squash alternately with scallions, peppers and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with salt after every layer.
3. Pour the bouillon over the vegetables.
4. Combine the bacon and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the top.
5.... - 38.7743
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833