- » Crock Pot Cream Corn
Crock Pot Cream Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crock pot cream corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crock pot cream corn recipes.
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 124.599
Corn Pudding With Half And Half
I first tasted this Corn Pudding at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Corn Pudding and do share your feeling with us! - 36.6295
Corned Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; rinse in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, toss with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients with noodles.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours (on high setting... - 34.2117
Lightly grease crock pot.
Preheat on high setting for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile bring milk, cornmeal and salt to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes; cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, then gradually... - 37.6519
Ham And Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; drain and toss with just enough oil to coat.
Add noodles and remaining ingredients to greased crock pot; stir to mix.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 29.975
Spoon Bread, Georgia Style
Mix all ingredients well.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 2 to 31/2 hours.
Slice and serve. - 33.1393
Pumpkin Chicken Chili
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook... - 102.056
Layered Beef 'n Potatoes
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Place in crock pot and add tomato sauce, corn, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
In bowl, mix potato flakes with sour cream and water.
Spread potato mixture over beef.
Top with grated cheese.
Cover and cook on low... - 37.9134
Claudia's Brunswick Stew
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 9 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4 hours).
Add more chicken broth after cooking, if desired.
Season to taste before serving with additional salt, pepper, tabasco and... - 33.8305
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Hot Broccoli-cheese Dip
Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 37.3659
Slow Cooked Corn Chowder
Prop all the ingredients into the crock pot and you have this tasty corn chowder ready. For best results of this Corn Chowder go as per the directions. Yummy! - 33.1015
Slow Cooked Corn And Chili Tamales
1. Grease a baking pan or dish.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot, place a metal rack or stand on the base.
3. Pour 2 cups of hot water.
4. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and stir lightly but thoroughly until well mixed.
5. Pour... - 37.9239
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine corn, potatoes, onion, broth and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Cover pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing the soup for... - 43.1811
Asparagus And Leek Chowder
1. In a small bowl or cup, blend the flour and water to make a smooth paste.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine flour paste, broth and milk until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid, except the cream.
4. Close pot tightly... - 45.7619
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976