- » Crock Italian Beef
Crock Italian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crock italian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crock italian beef recipes.
Italian Roast Beef
Italian Roast Beef is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 32.389
Italian Beef Sandwich
You don't really need to rush to your neighborhood hot dog stand or an Italian bistro every time you are craving for an Italian beef sandwich. This video presents a step-by-step details on how to make scrummy beef sandwich at home a la the Italian so that you... - 103.093
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until barely tender; drain.
Toss with oil.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours. - 34.4022
Easy Crock Pot Beef
Looking for a recipe to make juicy beef that will get everyone's mouths to water? Then try this slow cooked beef recipe by LynnsRecipes. You will not be disappointed! - 103.513
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 45.6149
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
Superb lasagna in a crock pot...ideal dinner for a cold weather. This video makes a classic lasagna layered with ground beef and a combination of cheese. A completely hassle-free dish made in a crock pot is a fine dinner on a chilly winter night. The super... - 112.099
Crock Pot Roast
Crock Pot Roast Video Recipe -- Easy to make pot roast that is juicy and flavorful! - 101.964
Italian Sausage Soup
In skillet, brown sausage; drain well.
Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese to crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 12 to 14 hours.
Taste for seasoning; serve sprinkled with cheese. - 33.86
Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
I had a fascination for this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce from when I was small. Make the best use of this Italian Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce recipe.Njoy! - 38.2497
Lasagna - The Tasty Italian Dish
When the outside temperature is low, cheesy lasagna is quite perfect to make. This lasagna always pleases even the pickiest eaters time after time. Check out the recipe now!!!!! - 150.455
Macaroni And Beef
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Put into crock pot.
Cook macaroni according to package directions until barely tender; drain well.
Add macaroni and remaining ingredients to crock pot.
Stir just enough to blend.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7... - 31.0081
Minestrone Hamburger Soup
Place all ingredients except cheese in crock pot; stir thoroughly.
Add water to cover.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours (on high setting for 3 to 5 hours).
Stir well. - 34.5887
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Stuffed Bell Peppers is simply just superb. There is so much to recommend this Stuffed Bell Peppers for you to try. A delight to eat! - 29.0201
Basil And Bean Soup
Completely soften beans as directed .
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; add water to cover and mix well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours, then turn to low setting for 8 to 14 hours (or cook entire time on high setting for 5 to 7 hours). - 32.4823
Crockpot Sauce With John Tobin And Stacey Hawkins
1) Put diced tomatoes in the crockpot. Follow with the pureed tomatoes.
2) Add the Italian blend seasoning and the garlic seasoning. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Next, add the Italian sausage and red wine. Mix well.
5) Cover the... - 78.7229
Trim all excess fat from round steak.
Cut into 8 evenly shaped pieces.
Pound steak pieces between waxed paper until very thin and easy to roll.
In skillet, lightly brown sausage.
Drain well and combine with parsley, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, the garlic, onion and... - 40.909
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 100.979
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 96.976
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Remove sausage from casings; brown in skillet with ground chuck and cubed meat.
Break up sausage and ground meat with wooden spoon or fork as they brown; drain well.
Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 33.9186
Combine ground beef with chopped onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into about 24 meat balls, then brown in margarine; drain well.
Stir together tomatoes, water, beef base and seasonings.
Place carrots, potatoes and sliced onion in... - 39.4685
Spaghetti In One Pot
Combine ground beef, onion, and garlic in a 2-quart saucepan; cook until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and mustard; stir.
Add spaghetti, tomato juice, and tomato sauce.
Cook 15 minutes or until spaghetti is - 29.8597
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 81.1118
Combine half of sea bass in crock pot with vegetables, garlic, tomato sauce, beef broth and seasonings; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (on high setting for 2 to 4 hours).
One hour before serving, turn to high setting and stir in... - 35.7183
Spaghetti And Beef
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame on the stove.
2. Add and sauté the beef until browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, spices and seasonings.
5. Stir to mix well.... - 47.3813
Homestyle Italian Meatballs
1. In a pot, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix well together.
2. Add in the italian seasoning, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
3. Once mixed, add the diced... - 95.1224
Beef And Kidney Bean Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine beef, vegetables, aromatics (tied in a spice bag) and water. Stir to mix well
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8... - 45.6713
Die For Pot Roast
Place beef roast in crock pot.
Combine 3 mixes well and sprinkle over roast in pot.
Pour water into bottom of crock pot.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
A wonderful sauce is created and perfect to serve over mashed potatoes alongside roast. - 23.3583
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 35.0803
Slow Cooked Vegetable Stew
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the vegetables, celery and onion.
2. Crumble the bouillon cube over the vegetables
3. Dot with butter
4. Pour over the soup and water.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2... - 38.0523
Mama Mia Meatballs
1. Combine the meatball ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the meatball mixture into 50 (1-inch) balls, and place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
2. Bake the meatballs at 350°F... - 33.4719