- » Criss Cross Potato
Criss Cross Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of criss cross potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for criss cross potato recipes.
Baked Idaho Potatoes
Do you want a highly appreciated baked idaho potatoes recipe? I will prepare this side dish for a get-together I am soon going to host. Stock up on bags full of potatoes as you will want to make this baked idaho potatoes a lot. Treat your family to this... - 43.3311
New Potato Salad With Olives And CrÃ¨me Fraiche
Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until just tender.
Drain and place in a bowl.
Leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
Mix the mayonnaise and creme fraiche together.
Reserve two anchovy fillets.
Chop the remainder and add to the potatoes with the... - 35.753
1. Steam the potatoes or cook in a small amount of water until just tender. Mash or puree them.
2. Beat in the eggs (reserving a little for the glaze), then 50 g (2 oz) butter and seasoning to taste.
3. Mix the flour and the remaining butter together with a... - 33.1358
You May Also Like!
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine butter, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 egg and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 3 to 5 minutes.
Place in greased bowl,... - 37.7835
Cheese Sauced Baked Potatoes
Have cheese, sour cream, butter, and onion at room temperature.
Bake potatoes at 425° till done, 45 to 60 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cheese, sour cream, butter, and onion; beat till fluffy.
To serve, roll potatoes gently under... - 26.0505
For dressing, shake together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, chives, and parsley; chill.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water 20 minutes, or until tender; cool immediately under cold water; peel and slice.
Pour over just enough dressing to coat slices,... - 42.1431
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 41.3387
Tomato Salade Nicoise
Break tuna fish into bite sized pieces.
Place in the center of a large round platter.
Surround with fresh salad greens.
On the greens, around the tuna, arrange small mounds of beans and potatoes.
Intersperse with egg and tomato pieces.
Sprinkle mung beans... - 36.5584
Roast Honey Pork
Score leg of pork by cutting through the skin and fat in a criss-cross fashion.
Run a knife between the skin and the meat to form a pocket.
Grate green ginger and spread evenly into pocket.
Mix oil, ground ginger and salt together, brush over pork and place... - 33.2903
Pineapple Baked Luncheon Meat
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Score the luncheon meat in criss-cross style. Pour in some sugar on the top.
3. In a small baking dish, stuff cloves in the meat and place in it.
4. Slice pineapple rings and arrange them over meat loaf.... - 35.4728
Honeym Soya And Fresh Ginger Lamb
Slice all the skin off the lamb, together with as much fat as possible.
(Save it for roasting potatoes, unless you are concerned about cholesterol levels, in which case, throw it away.) Cut really deep scores in a criss-cross pattern on all sides of the... - 39.6819
Glazed Gammon With Cherries
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Skin the boiled gammon.
3) Make criss-cross patterns on the fat surface of the gammon using a sharp knife.
4) To make the glaze, in a bowl, mix together sugar, mustard and vinegar. Spread the glaze over the meat... - 39.7277
Roast Gammon With Crackling
1. If a strong cured, smoked gammon joint is used, soak it overnight to subdue the flavor Rinse thoroughly
2. Dry the gammon with a clean kitchen towel.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the rind in a criss-cross pattern.
4. Preheat the oven... - 32.6892