- » Criss Cross Cake
Criss Cross Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of criss cross cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for criss cross cake recipes.
1. Grease a shallow ovenproof glass dish about 18 X 23 cm (7 X 9 inches). Line the base with greaseproof paper. Divide the dish in half lengthways with a wall of greaseproof paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until they become pale and fluffy. Beat... - 45.7362
Oxfordshire Lardy Cake
Roll outthe dough to a long rectangle 1/4 inchthick.
Dot one-third of the cold, firm shortening in little pats all over the dough.
Sprinkle with one-third of the sugar then fold intothree, pinching the sidestogetherto keep in the air.
Roll out to a strip... - 24.0617
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 49.1175
Wiltshire Lardy Cake
Roll out the dough into a rectangle about 10 inches by 6 inches.
Spread two-thirds of the dough with one-third of the shortening and sprinkle with one-third of the sugar.
Fold the uncovered third of dough up and the top third down.
Seal the edges by pressing... - 40.4704
Beat eggs; add sugar and milk., Sift half the flour, salt, and baking powder together and add to milk and egg mixture.
Beat the batter smooth and add only as much.more flour as needed.
Batter should be thin enough to run through a funnel.
Drop from funnel... - 34.6406
Lattice Cherry Cheesecake
Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
Slice into 1/8-inch slices.
Arrange slices, slightly overlapping, on bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
With lightly floured fingers, seal edges to form crust.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and extract,... - 33.0978
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cheesecake
Combine oats, peanuts, brown sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, peanut butter and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
(Batter will... - 41.3537
A Twelfth Night Cake
Melt 5 oz.
of lard and mix it with 1 tablespoonful of oil.
In a bowl mix 8 oz.
of flour, a pinch of salt, half of the cold fat, 2 large tablespoonfuls of rum or liqueur and 4 tablespoonfuls of caster sugar.
Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
Roll out this mixture... - 26.9759
Molten Chocolate Cake With Caramel Filling
Final episode of "Dinner for Two Valentine's series" dessert is the perfect way to end a meal (Chocolate Fondant with Caramel Filling ) I hope you enjoyed the episodes, simple, delicious stress free meals that you can make on the day...Happy Valentine's Day :) - 0
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F, 200° C
3. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt.
4. Cut the lard into small cubes and add to the flour.
5. Using your... - 43.0357
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Cream the butter and one-third cup sugar well. Add the egg and almonds. Sift in the flour and salt and mix smoothly. Spread two-thirds of this dough in a deep nine-inch spring-form cake pan and bake twenty minutes. Let... - 43.3024
Baked Alaska is a novel cake dish you should try out. A tasty dessert that you can easily prepare, let us know what you feel about the Baked Alaska dessert after you have it. - 40.9167
Apple Raisin Pie Supreme
Soak apples and raisins overnight in orange juice.
Drain and save any excess juice.
Add lemon juice, honey, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the fruit.
Put apples and raisins in bottom of uncooked crust.
Dribble any remaining orange juice over fruit.
Sprinkle... - 45.9194
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) Line the base of a 12" x 8" (30 x 20 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) In a food processor, puree apricots, half of orange rind and orange juice until smooth.
4) Whip egg yolks and almonds... - 41.8489