- » Crispy Yam
Crispy Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy yam recipes.
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
If you are crazy about homemade potato wedges, you should not miss this recipe. Spice up the sweet potato wedges and pop them inside the oven for baking. In this video, the chef also prepares a yummy dip to go with the baked wedges. Give it a try, you are... - 147.658
Low-fat Crispy Yam Cakes
You'd think it's a cake or cookie or some other baked goodie, but it's a yam cake that makes a perfect side dish for breakfast or dinner to replace the starchy spuds! And it’s a handy snack as well. These are a welcome addition to holiday menus. The... - 122.089
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 104.699
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0
You May Also Like!
Looking for a healthier alternative to French fries? Try Yam crispies. Yams are healthier as compared to potatoes as they are rich in vitamins, carbohydrates and fiber. Yam crispies are a good side dish, appetizer or a finger food for kids. Serve it with... - 101.759
Fried Yam Sticks
On baking sheet bake yam at 400Â°F until just tender, 35 to 40 minutes (do not overbake); let yam cool, then peel and discard skin.
Cut potato into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks; weigh 6 ounces (any remaining yam can be frozen for use at another time).
In 9-inch... - 20.8713
Curry Sweet Potato Latke Recipe With Maple Greek Yogurt
This recipe is also ridiculous. Ridiculously good! I have been a fan of curry and maple for quite sometime. Have you had my Curry and Maple Sweet Potato Soup? It's AMAZING! This recipe is basically that one, deconstructed, and slightly more Jewish. - 0
French Fried Yams
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Place the yams on baking sheet and bake them for about 25 minutes in preheated oven until just tender.
3) Allow yams to cool and skin and discard skins.
4) Slice yams into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks... - 39.6429
Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
1. Take 3 large sweet potatoes and cut in half and then slice them like steak fries. Cut long lengths so that they don't fall thru grates.
2. In a large ziplock bag, pour 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup fresh parsley, 6 cloves of garlic (minced) and... - 111.202
Apple Yam Bake
1) Cut fruits, as desired.
2) In a 12-cup baking dish, combine apples and sweet potato or yam with orange peel.
3) In a small bowl, mix cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
4) Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture over apple and toss lightly to... - 42.7123
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 39.1005
Roasted Yams Or Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash, Peel and cut the yams into 1 ½ in to 2 in cubes
2. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. (if using a convection oven pre-heat to 375)
3. Melt Butter and place in large bowl along with salt and pepper.
4. Place Potatoes/yams in bowl with butter and salt and... - 25.0465
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 42.3553