- » Crispy Tempura
Crispy Tempura Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy tempura recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy tempura recipes.
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 111.823
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.756
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 101.7
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.8887
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5795
Crispy Seafood Tempura With Vegetables
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Thaw frozen halibut; cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
To make batter, stir together flour, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine ice water and egg yolk; add all at... - 40.0826
Crispy Fried Vegetable Tempura
1) In a saucepan, allow to boil the ingredients for the dipping sauce , keep aside to cool.
2) In a Chinese wok or a suitable pan, pour oil until half full and heat to 340 Deg F.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 39.9185