- » Crispy Spring Roll
Crispy Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy spring roll recipes.
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 116.007
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 109.873
Filipino Pork Lumpia Shanghai
Lumpia Shanghai is commonly known as spring rolls. These crispy fried spring rolls are made-up of ground pork, minced onion, carrots, and spices with the mixture held together by beaten egg. It is of Chinese origin but was brought to the Philippines by the... - 109.381
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0