- » Crispy Spinach Bake
Crispy Spinach Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy spinach bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy spinach bake recipes.
1. Preheat the oven at 520 degrees F. Grease the baking pan and keep aside.
2. For filling – In a small bowl take onion, salt, black pepper, sumac, cumin powder and olive oil. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl take spinach and mix onion... - 92.613
Spinach And Feta Bourekas
These savory puff pastry turnovers go by many names - but in our house they usually don't last long enough to call them by name! - 0
Spinach Cheese Swirls
When you are planning to serve something healthy yet delicious appetizers to your guests, these spinach cheese puff swirls are just the right choice. You can prepare it on any day, as most of the ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen. Check with... - 141.056
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 107.676
Croutons With Spinach And Vegetables Tortillas
Nikko has a great idea of turning Spinach and Vegetables Tortillas into croutons. He makes them effortlessly from the ingredients that he has in his kitchen and turns them into something delicious. He uses these instead of spinach and croutons which are... - 82.361
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, cream and seasonings.
3. In a greased baking bowl, pour the spinach mixture and top with a layer of breadcrumbs.
4. Top with dots of butter.
5. Bake in... - 42.9684
Baked Chicken Parmesan Bundles
Baked or breaded chicken is an indulging food for one and all. Catch up with Chef Binks in the video as he shows how to bake chicken parmesan bundles with a cheesy feel and a crispy texture using less oil and fat in healthy methods. Goodness reassured with... - 126.063
Healthy Baked Masala Vada
A classic south Indian snack, masala vada is an all time favorite. It is protein rich due to the goodness of chana dal and is very easy to make. A baked version makes it much healthier without compromising on the taste. - 0
Tarragon Salmon With Crispy Root Chips
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a pan, steam or boil the mixed roots for 5 minutes. Drain the water and pat dry. Keep them aside.
3) In a non-stick roasting tin, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Place it in the oven for a... - 37.914
Crispy Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from Cornish hens and chill or freeze to simmer for gravy another day.
Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities lightly with salt.
Brush hens, one at a time, with buttermilk, then shake in coating mix.
Place, breast side up and not... - 37.2798
Grilled Veal Suieetbreads And Crispy Duck Confit Onwilted Arugula
For Crispy Duck Confit, sprinkle 6 tablespoons salt onto duck legs; cover tightly.
Place in flat dish; add weight.
Combine remaining salt, sugar, gingerroot, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme; add to duck.
Cover tightly; refrigerate 1... - 40.8721
Cheesy Spinach Casserole
Spinach is a very healthy vegetable but finds less takers. Watch this video, if you too feel that spinach can't be yummy enough. - 99.9272
Spanakopitta (spinach Pie)
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 22.4395
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
This first rate dish holds many delightful surprises for the ones eating it. But first, you've gotta learn how to make this dish from this video. This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is not as complicated as you may assume; it is quite easy to make. And... - 110.815
Spinach Rice Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well.
4. Grease you hands with a bit of oil and shape the... - 44.7426
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon, Eggs And Rosemary Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and a pan with canola oil spray.
3. In the greased pan place the bacon slices and cook them until done and crispy.
4. Once done remove and chop the bacons, set... - 131.222
Quiche Lorraine For The American Kitchen
1. Place the rolled out pie dough into the pie shell and make lots of holes in the crust with a fork.
2. Pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Once cooled, cover it with aluminium foil, fill it with beans and pop it into the preheated oven... - 120.122
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 47.0573
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 107.671
Spinach And Mushroom Filo Roll
Spinach and Mushroom Filo Roll is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Spinach and Mushroom Filo Roll effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.5538
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 46.6268
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 45.2168
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Stack up the filo sheets. Cut out 6 inch squares to get 40 such squares.
3) Set aside 8 square sheets and cut out 8 4-inch circles.
4) Cover the filo sheet shapes with a damp kitchen towel so they do not stick... - 48.9583
Shred the chillies and onion and chop the spinach leaves.
Mix all the ingredients into a stiff batter with cold water.
Drop a teaspoonful at a time into very hot oil, and fry until golden brown, then drain.
This recipe can include thyme, ground cloves,... - 38.3626
Savory Baked French Toast
It’s like a Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a Monte Cristo, and French Toast all rolled into one delicious baked concoction where spinach and collard greens are the stars. - 0
River Boat Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Discard squash stems.
3. Take a 4-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add whole squash to boiling water, and cook for 15 minutes or till squash turn crispy tender. Drain off excess water.
4. Slice squash lengthwise... - 46.9944
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. If using fresh spinach then steam it and press dry.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash ricotta cheese with 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, reserving the egg white or later use.
4. Add 1/2 cup Asiago, flour, spinach, and... - 44.9692
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 110.808
Warm New Potato Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the potatoes rubbed with 1 tbsp of oil and some salt. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
3) Take it out and add the onions to the tin. Jostle the tray and return it... - 42.6918
Steven's Calves Liver With Crisp Pancetta And Marsala Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Clean the potatoes skins. Puncture tiny holes on them with a fork and then place themon a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or till they are soft.
3) Then, cut them in halves and scoop... - 41.9036
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467