- » Crispy Spice Cookies
Crispy Spice Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy spice cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy spice cookies recipes.
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
You May Also Like!
Raisin Oatmeal Crispies
In large bowl, blend together butter and sugar; add oats.
Sift flour with baking soda, cloves and cinnamon.Add to oats mixture, blending well.
Stir in raisins and milk; mix thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 3 inches apart on greased baking... - 34.492
Crispy Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Drop by tsp.on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove to racks to cool. - 23.0253
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and salt in large bowl until foamy. Add vanilla extract; beat 30 seconds longer.
3. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form.
4.... - 28.8834
Spiced Almond Thins
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir baking soda into sour cream; add to butter mixture alternately with flour mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds... - 40.2381
Crispy Anise Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Gradually add superfine sugar and anise extract and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
2. In another medium bowl, stir together flour,... - 32.1915
Gingered Fruit Salsa With Crispy Cinnamon Chips
1. Set oven control to broil. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter; sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut each tortilla into 12 wedges.
2. Place tortilla wedges in single layer in 2 ungreased jelly roll pans, 15 1/2 x 10... - 33.4853
This Cookies is the favorite of my nephew. On holidays he eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love this... - 49.7557
My son loves this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Pumpkin Cookie is a very popular flat cake in North America. It is generally eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. - 48.9869
Preheat oven to 300°.
Thoroughly cream molasses, sugar, and lard.
Mix in spices, then the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
If dough is not stiff enough, add more flour.
With floured hands, roll into balls approximately 1-inch diameter.
Bake... - 47.9948