- » Crispy Spice Cookies
Crispy Spice Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy spice cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy spice cookies recipes.
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 116.788
You May Also Like!
Spiced Almond Thins
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir baking soda into sour cream; add to butter mixture alternately with flour mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds... - 38.3747
Crispy Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Drop by tsp.on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove to racks to cool. - 21.7464
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and salt in large bowl until foamy. Add vanilla extract; beat 30 seconds longer.
3. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form.
4.... - 26.0874
Crispy Anise Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Gradually add superfine sugar and anise extract and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
2. In another medium bowl, stir together flour,... - 30.2049
Anise Drop Cookies
Cookies that combine the lovely flavors of lemon and anise...Anise Drop Cookies. An easy-to-make recipe that the entire family can enjoy!! - 44.1823
Gingered Fruit Salsa With Crispy Cinnamon Chips
1. Set oven control to broil. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter; sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut each tortilla into 12 wedges.
2. Place tortilla wedges in single layer in 2 ungreased jelly roll pans, 15 1/2 x 10... - 31.6957
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Line bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine egg yolks and half of the sugar; using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in... - 35.1545
My son loves this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Pumpkin Cookie is a very popular flat cake in North America. It is generally eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. - 47.3088
This Cookies is the favorite of my nephew. On holidays he eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love this... - 49.4171
Preheat oven to 300°.
Thoroughly cream molasses, sugar, and lard.
Mix in spices, then the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
If dough is not stiff enough, add more flour.
With floured hands, roll into balls approximately 1-inch diameter.
Bake... - 44.8979