- » Crispy Sole
Crispy Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy sole recipes.
Crispy Lemon Sole
Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, cheese, parsley, lemon pepper and paprika.
In another shallow dish, combine egg white and milk.
Coat fillets with oat bran mixture; shake off... - 43.4002
Crispy Baked Fillet Of Sole
Rinse fish and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine onion, oil, lime juice and rind, ginger, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Lay fillets in a baking dish and pour liquid mixture over all, turning fillets to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate... - 41.1684
Crispy Sole Fillets
1. Put the fillets on a double layer of paper towels to absorb some of the moisture.
2. Spoon the flour onto a dinner plate or sheet of waxed paper. With a fork, beat the egg with 2 teaspoons of water in a pie pan until blended. On a sheet of waxed paper or... - 33.988
Best Pan Fried Crispy Sole
1. Arrange fish on a plate. In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice and 2 tablespoons water. Drizzle mixture over fish. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and let stand 15 minutes.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat together egg and 1/4 cup water.... - 31.8825
You May Also Like!
Fillets Of Sole With Grapes
Butter a baking dish about 12 X 7 X 2 inches.
Sprinkle green onions into dish.
Split sole fillets in half lengthwise and trim so pieces are all about the same size.
You should have about 16 narrow strips.
Save the trimmings to make the stock as directed... - 42.0002
Fillet Of Sole With Grapes And Mushrooms
Place sole fillets in one layer close together in a large greased baking dish or pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and seasoning salt.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 8 minutes.
Drain off the juices, and reserve.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter until onion is... - 42.3482
Fillets Of Sole With Grapes And Walnuts
1. Heat veal stock in a small saucepan and keep warm.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Saute in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side; remove from the pan and keep warm.
3. Add grapes and walnuts to the pan and saute briefly.
4.... - 32.3391
Fillet Of Sole With White Grapes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter au gratin or similar shallow dish.
Arrange fish fillets in dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened.
Add grapes, stirring gently .
Add remaining ingredients and blend... - 38.7644
Deep Fried Fillets Of Sole
These Deep Fried Fillets of Sole are irresistible ! These crispy golden brownfish fritters make irresistible appetizers, complements or snacks. Serve them up with some savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Deep Fried Fillets of Sole are welcome. - 30.9084
Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano
These Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are a desire ! Try these roasted fish fillets coated in irresistibly herbed batter . Your suggestions for these Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are welcome. - 35.457
Gebakken Schol Fillet Vit De Pan
1) Skin the frozen fish fillets.
2) In a shallow dish, place the fish fillets, sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and keep aside for 30 minutes or until completely thawed. 3) Meanwhile,... - 40.7146
Crispy Sole Recipes By Category