- » Crispy Shredded Beef
Crispy Shredded Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy shredded beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy shredded beef recipes.
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 43.248
You May Also Like!
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 40.8674
Cook chorizo, ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; heat at 350° for 15 minutes.
Working with 1... - 42.4853
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Crispy, Cheesy Lasagna
Who does not like lasagna? And if you are a fan of one dish meal, then this Italian dish is just perfect. The meaty, cheesy lasagna can be made in so many ways but this one is really special. It comes from an experienced chef. - 123.009
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Old Fashioned Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a large saucepan or kettle, let the beef broth come to boil.
2) Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Let the mixture come to boil once more.
3) Turn down the flame and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
4) Add in... - 40.8194
1) Remove all the ecxess fat from the steak. Slice the beef into thin strip. If the steak is too hard to slice, freeze for 1 hour prior to slicing.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the strips of steak and saute for about 3 minutes until... - 45.0244
Beef With Lobster
1. In a sauce pan add water and salt and boil the lobster tails in it. Drain them and cool until they become easy to handle. Remove the thick membrane by cutting underside the shell. Pull out the meat using fingers. Create thick slices by cutting the... - 42.2864