- » Crispy Seaweed
Crispy Seaweed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy seaweed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy seaweed recipes.
1. To prepare the spring greens separate the dark outer leaves (reserve the pale-colored hearts for other use) and clean well with a damp cloth - do not wash in water as they will take too long to dry.
2. In the centre of each leaf cut off the... - 41.3933
You May Also Like!
Filet O' Tofu
Vegan Cooking. The Sexy Vegan recreates a classic. - 100.207
A delicious vegetarian alternative to traditional Maryland Crabcakes without any compromise on flavor!
Serve hot or warm with Wasabi Mayo, Spicy Fries and Tangy Coleslaw.This can be either a vegan or vegetarian dish. - 129.635
Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. To prepare the prawns, mince them and lard until they form a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, pepper, egg white, spring onions, ginger, wine and cornflour paste.
3. On a large plate or tray spread the sesame seeds... - 44.1783
1. Peel the prawns but leave the tails on. Split the prawns in half from the underbelly, about three-quarters of the way through, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with the pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and... - 36.8197
Put the brown rice in a heavy pan and add the water.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes, until all the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, marinate the tofu in the tamari for 30 minutes, then drain.
Drain... - 42.788
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 130.501
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 128.341
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 39.6664
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 149.868