- » Crispy Puri
Crispy Puri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy puri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy puri recipes.
Indian Sev Puri
Indian Sev Puri is one of the most famous street food from Mumbai. Watch this video to learn the details of this delightful snack. You can create your own blend of sauces depending on your palate and make it more spicy or less spicy and enjoy! - 116.912
Farsi Puri Or Poori (crispy Puri)
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. This is an Indian snack and you can serve it with tea or it just like that. The farsi puri is an appropriate snack for munching time . Check out the video as chef Bhavna explains the recipe in... - 105.519
Crisp, crunchy sev and puri with tangy and spicy sauces create a delectable evening snack. - 43.5484
* Boil the potatoes and cut in to small dice
* Arrange the puri in plates, and mix the potatoes with all chutnies and chilli powder,green chilli,chopped cilantro.
* Put the potatoes mixture on top of puri and drizzle the rest chutnies and cilantro
* Sprinkle... - 43.5057
1)In a wok heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt and water as needed to make stiff dough.
3)Keep aside some dough for dredging.
4)Divide it into 8 balls and roll them into small flat discs.
5)Deep fry the... - 37.7888
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 36.4327
Puris are always a favorite with kids and since they do not eat vegetables, adding the vegetables to puris and also parathas is the best way to get them to eat something they enjoy and also healthy. Check this recipe to know the preparation of this puri. - 0
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0