- » Crispy Potato
Crispy Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy potato recipes.
Homemade Chips For Kids
It is hard to keep children away from chips, so the best way is to make Homemade chips. These are lot healthier than the packaged ones and they are easy to make. Weelicious host shows her recipe for homemade chips using Idaho and sweet potatoes. She bakes... - 115.202
Betty's Crispy New Potato Rounds
Here is an easy way to use your left over new potatoes. Watch this video which presents a super simple and effortless recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Take a look at this interesting video and try out these appetizing crispy baked new... - 114.615
Oven Roasted Idaho Potato Wedges
Crunchy exterior and soft insides, potato wedges is one sinful indulgence that one can hardly resist. Not only easy to make and good to eat, they make for great addition to your holiday or regular dinner table. Relish them with ketchup or serve alongside slaw... - 110.911
Hello everyone please have a look at this amazing potato recipe prepared by our chef especially for you. Check out the video of the crispy and delicious Crisp Potatoes. A great potato recipe which can be prepared in a few minutes. - 76.7515
Pepper And Onion Stuffed Crispy Potatoes
1) In cold water, wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry them.
2) With a fork, prick deeply.
3) On a kitchen paper, place the potatoes and on full power, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Turn the potatoes over and cook again for 5 to 6 minutes,... - 46.1966
Crispy Potato Patties With Cashew Nuts
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Bake potatoes on middle rack of preheated oven 1 hour or until tender when pressed.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove pulp and mash with a potato masher; measure 2 cups.
Reserve leftover potatoes for another use.
In a medium-size bowl,... - 44.9465
Classic Crispy Potato Skins
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Prick and bake the potatoes in the oven for 1 hour or until tender. Or microwave on High for 12-15 minutes.
3) Halve the potatoes, then leave about 1/4 inch potato flesh lining the... - 42.8561
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 42.5897
Crispy Quick Potato Fry
This potato fry can be very quickly made. Spicy potatoes stir fried tastily. Enjoy!! - 42.0735
Crispy Potato Wedges
Place potatoes in a large bowl; add cold water to cover.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a nonstick baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
Drain potatoes in a colander.
Spread on a double layer of paper... - 41.8769
Crispy Potato Kugel
Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat it to 400°F.
Grate the potatoes and onion in a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater.
Place in a colander and drain well, squeezing out excess moisture.
In a large bowl,... - 39.3092
Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. In a small mixing bowl, use a butter knife to blend soup mix with the butter. Keep aside for later.
3. Cut the unpeeled and baked potatoes lengthwise into halves.
4. Using a spoon or a scooper, scoop... - 36.0587
All I can say about this crispy potatoes is yum! It is served as a delicious side dish. If you have a lot of potatoes on hand then this is the recipe you should opt for. Whenever you try out this crispy potatoes, don't forget to let me know your observations... - 34.4465
Crispy Layered Potatoes
Lightly grease 2 large ovenproof dishes each about 13 x 10 inches.
Arrange a layer of potatoes in the bottom of each dish, then sprinkle with a layer of sliced onions.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with herbs and seasoning.
Continue to layer the potatoes and... - 30.3445
Crispy Potato Wedges
Crispy Potato Wedges (French-fry) fans will fall for this easy oven-baked variety and never miss the fat. - 27.8207
Cook 4 to 6 unpared medium potatoes in 1 inch boiling salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) in tightly covered saucepan until tender, 30 to 35 minutes; drain.
Heat fat or oil (1 inch) to 375Â°.
Peel potatoes; cut into 4 pieces.
Fry in hot... - 27.6036
Crispy Potato Fritters
Peel and coarsely grate potatoes, rinse potato strips under cold running water until water is clear, drain and pat dry.
Combine potato strips with bacon and flour, toss lightly with fork until well combined.
Heat pan, add about 2 tablespoons oil.
When oil is... - 26.4802
Peel potatoes, cut into 1cm (1/2 in) dice.
Peel onion, cut into 1cm (1/2 in) dice.
Heat oil in pan, add potatoes, cook over high heat until golden brown on all sides, turning occasionally.
Drain away excess oil from pan, add onion, cook until onion is... - 24.3035
Crispy Browned Potato Balls
1. Slowly heat butter in an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan. Add potatoes, turning to coat completely with butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
2. Run under broiler, 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown and crispy—about 10 minutes in all. - 22.9138
Crispy Potato Slices
Using a vegetable brush, thoroughly scrub a 6-ounce potato.
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Using a sharp knife, cut potato into 1/4-inch-thick round slices, or slice in work bowl of food processor fitted with slicing disk.
On nonstick baking sheet arrange potato... - 22.2335
Crispy Potato Latkes
1. Using a food processor or a box grater, coarsely shred the potatoes and onions. Transfer them to a colander and squeeze dry. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes and onions with the eggs, flour and salt.
2. In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil... - 22.1825
Crispy Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Melt the butter and combine it with the olive oil, using half of this mixture to grease the pan. You could use a 9-inch pan, or like I did, 4 individual small ones.
2. Slice the potatoes thinly with a mandolin (or by hand... - 19.3058
Crispy Potato Recipes By Category