- » Crispy Pork Belly
Crispy Pork Belly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy pork belly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy pork belly recipes.
Thai Deep Fried Crispy Pork Belly
Thai deep fried crispy pork belly is an amazing pork recipe. The boiled pork belly is simply flavored with salt and vinegar, then deep fried until crispy. The chef here has presented this simple dish in such an easy manner that it can be easily prepared at... - 101.127
Hong Kong Crispy Roasted Pork Belly (siu Yuk)
1) Wash the meat under cold water.
2) Submerge it in a pot of water and boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pork out and put it in a colander. Let the meat dry and cool down for 15 minutes.
4) Stab the pork with a knife a few times and rub... - 87.7906
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 87.4393
Crispy Pork Belly (liempo)
1. Pre heat oven to 355 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a sauce pan, place the pork belly and pour in the water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. This gives the pork additional flavor.
4. Drain it and give it a good rinse which will wash... - 85.7885
Chicharrón Latin Style Pork Cracklings
1. Slice in half the pork bellies. Rub baking soda over it and let it sit for 60 minutes.
2. After 60 minutes wash the bellies and make medium chunks. Slit the chunks without separating the skin part.
3. Heat a wok and place the pork... - 0
You May Also Like!
Mama Sita's Lechon Kawali
Are you a Pinoy away from home and missing your mother’s cooking? This recipe of Lechon Kawali is sure to cure your homesickness. It’s a quick and easy recipe that you can make for yourself and feel like you are back home, in your kitchen, eating your... - 101.999
The Willow's - Adobo Style Pork Belly With A Fiddlehead Fern Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In an oven proof dish, add the smoked pork belly along with bay leaves, garlic, ginger, black peppercorns, fish sauce, shoyu, rice wine vinegar and chicken broth.
3. Place it in the oven and let... - 106.16
Pork Belly Cabbage
1. Cut down the extra fat from pork belly. Chop it into bite size pieces. Reserving the fat for cooking.
2. Soak mushrooms in water for a couple of hours. Remove stem and cut it into pieces. Reserve mushroom water for preparing broth... - 82.0716
Barbecued Belly Of Pork
1)Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut and discard tiny pieces of bone from belly of pork. Skin it.
2)Using a sharp knife, cut the pork pieces lenghtwise and across to form pieces of 1 ½ inch in lenght. Place them in a bowl.
3)In a small bowl,... - 43.7518
Thai Salty Pork
A simple to make Thai-salty pork (moo khem) recipe. - 109.663
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Sisig - Sizzling Filipino Pig Ears
1.In a medium sauce pan, drop the pig ear, snout and face meat and the pork belly.
2.Add the garlic, rosemary, thyme and the bay leaves in the pan.
3.Throw in the black peppercorns too in it.
4.Pour enough water to cover up the meat.
5.Cover with a... - 98.3845
Crispy Barbecued Pork
Pour a kettleful of boiling water over the skin of the pork, drain and dry.
Rub the pork with salt and leave to dry for 45 minutes.
Score the skin of the pork in a diamond pattern.
Pierce the meat with a skewer in several places.
Rub the soy sauce and 5-spice... - 40.3806