- » Crispy Orange
Crispy Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy orange recipes.
Crispy Vegetables With Orange Flavor
These Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor are a classy treat ! I love this tofu and vegetable platter with orange seasonings absolutely mind blowing with my meat and pasta dishes ! Just try these Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor and let me know if you... - 46.0507
Crispy Orange Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Sift flour and flour rice into bowl.
Rub in butter Until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add sugar, orange rind, and egg yolk; mix well.
Knead until smooth; wrap in foil.
Refrigerate 1/2 hour.
Roll dough to about 12 inches... - 39.7304
Crispy Orange Roughy
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat... - 35.2829
You May Also Like!
Sift flour once, measure,, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Add orange rind to shorteningr and cream thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Then blend in milk and orange... - 44.5155
Crispy Baked Orange Roughy
If you are wondering what to do with the fresh fillets that you just got from the market, this easy recipe will sail you through. A quick and easy seafood dish by Juan Montalvo that tastes great with a low-fat dressing and simple salad. Try it to know it. - 80.3221
Crispy Orange Squares
Blend together first four ingredients until crumbly.
Press into 9 inch cake pan and bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Beat eggs and blend in dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and pour over baked layer.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350Â°F.
Cool, ice and cut... - 41.4642
Crispy Orange Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces and drain thoroughly.
2. Mix orange juice, cooking sherry and seasonings. Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
4. Roll chicken pieces in Corn Flake Crumbs, coating on... - 34.7583
Crispy Orange Baked Chicken
1. In one shallow dish, combine orange peel and juice and butter and in another combine cracker crumbs, paprika and seasoned salt
2. Dip the chicken in orange butter mix and dredge in crumbs and place in a shallow baking dish
3. Cover loosely with foil... - 35.4184
Crispy Liver With Orange Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine the sage, thyme and bread crumbs together, and sprinkle on a large plate.
2) Dredge the liver slices with flour, sprinkle over seasoning, then dip the slices in beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumb mixture and press well.
3) In... - 47.5963
1. Start heating oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cream shortening with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar. Add egg; beat well. Blend in orange extract, then flour.
3. Drop, by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4.... - 29.2472
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream. Slowly add in the sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg, orange rind, juice, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and soda and slowly add to the creamed mix.
4) Mix in the... - 47.2602