- » Crispy Onion Chicken
Crispy Onion Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy onion chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy onion chicken recipes.
Crispy Honey Chicken
Mix all ingredients of the batter and put chicken in it.
Deep fry putting one piece at a time in the oil, so that they do not stick to each other.
Deep fry in 2 batches till light and crispy, keeping them in oil for about 4 minutes till cooked and crisp.
Keep... - 44.6539
Crispy Chicken Wun Tuns
1) Slice each chicken breast into nine pieces about the size of a thumbnail, not larger.
2) Add the chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce. Add in a crushed garlic along with the five spice powder.
3) Stir the chicken in the marinade... - 44.9238
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Ivan's Crispy Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Wash and dry chicken.
Brush with garlic oil.
Place in baking dish and sprinkle with wine.
Cover with onions.
Salt to taste and bake, covered, for 1/2 hour.
Uncover, sprinkle with cheeses and bake uncovered until chicken, onions, and... - 36.8805
Crispy Fried Chicken
Crispy Fried Chicken is an easy to make recipe. The Crispy Fried Chicken taste nice. The chicken lovers should try Crispy Fried Chicken. - 43.3358
Crispy Oven-fried Chicken
Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine crushed cereal, baking mix, minced onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl; stir until well blended, and set aside.
Trim excess far from chicken; dip chicken... - 37.4568
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces. Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch; drain well. Reheat... - 28.9951
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
Crispy Nutmeg Chicken Drumsticks
Do you like only the drumsticks part for a chicken? In this video, you will watch a brilliant method to make the drumsticks, tender as well as crisp. The nutmeg-flavored sauce adds extra zing to these drumsticks. Try yourself and once confident, serve it in... - 109.354
If you swear by chicken, Chicken crispy will definitely top on your favorites list. This recipe uses chicken which is marinated in Indian masalas, for frying purposes. It has an amazing flavor and can be served on a bed of lettuce and onion. This is one dish... - 105.796
Yukari Chicken With Green Tea Waffle And Yuzu Butterscotch
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light... - 99.4763
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Crispy Chicken Rolls
1. On a sheet of waxed paper place each chicken breast half and flatten into 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, butter, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3. In center of each piece of chicken... - 44.9052
Oven Crispy Chicken
1. Combine dip mix, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture to coat well. Place, not touching, in a single layer in a well-buttered, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 23.3305
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Melt In The Mouth Crispy Chicken
1) In a bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Dredge the chicken with the mixture.
3) Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours turning the chicken frequently.
4) Put in tangerine into the breast cavity of the chicken.
5) Steam the chicken... - 46.6406
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 43.809
Crispy Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into the blender, add in 1/2 cup of cornflakes. Using the Stir blade, pulse twice to coarsely chop the the cornflakes into crumbs. You may do this in batches.
3) Transfer the cornflakes into a bowl.
4) To... - 42.7962
Crispy Chicken Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Combine egg white and milk.
Dip chicken in egg white mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until lightly... - 43.9317
Crispy Baked Chicken
Crisp Baked Chicken is a temptation ! These deliciously brown crunchy seasoned chickens are quick and easy to make and perfect for setting your party mood.Make the best Crispy Baked Chicken with this easy recipe. Have fun with cooking! - 34.8108
Crispy Chicken Rolls
Place each chicken breast half on a sheet of waxed paper.
Ratten chicken to 1/4inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine shrimp, butter, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; spoon about 1/4 cup shrimp mixture in center of each piece of chicken.
Roll... - 36.0684
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Celery And Crispy Chicken Salad
1) Transfer the chicken into a large saucepan. Add in enough cold water. Add in the peeled onion along with salt and pepper.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Remove any scum from the top of the surface. Cover and cook on simmer for about 60... - 43.6817
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 45.9397
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 45.4839
Crispy Orange Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces and drain thoroughly.
2. Mix orange juice, cooking sherry and seasonings. Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
4. Roll chicken pieces in Corn Flake Crumbs, coating on... - 34.7583
Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.5535
Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
Mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder.
On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion.
In glass baking dish, cover and cook wings on HIGH... - 34.8868
Microwave Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder and set aside.
2. On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
3. Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion.
4. In glass baking... - 37.6371
Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders With Spicy Creole Mustard Sauce
Cook your own at home and enjoy succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken strips instead of store-bought varieties that tend to be dry and not very tasty. These Crispy Fried Chicken fingers is a crowd pleaser and are extremely popular as well, especially with... - 128.773
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 41.9591
Crispy Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from Cornish hens and chill or freeze to simmer for gravy another day.
Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities lightly with salt.
Brush hens, one at a time, with buttermilk, then shake in coating mix.
Place, breast side up and not... - 37.2798
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 3
In this multi part series video Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.6968
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 4
In this part 4 of the recipe video, Ramona Werst continues to share her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.8954
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 101.322
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
Chicken Wraps Two Ways
Chicken and Hummus wraps with multi grain tortilla sounds delicious. Chef is making it for a girl’s party and he is showing us two ways of building up the wraps and serving them. For all the health concious people, this is a healthy alternative to chicken... - 93.3126
Ktc Fried Chicken
1. For making Seasoning – In a spice crusher take – paprika, peppercorn, salt, onion flakes, garlic flakes, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage and tarragon. Crush to blend well.
2. In a bowl take half of the seasoning, add in the buttermilk... - 94.2174
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 119.85
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degree.
2. Roll out the pie crust. Take a 9-inch glass pie plate, place it upside down on the crust and make a mark on it.
3. Slowly cut out each piece for the pie crust bottom.
4. Grease the pie plate with butter. Place... - 93.4259
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Cooking Southern Fried Chicken
How about some juicy Southern Fried Chicken for a special occasion? Dave is showing us this simple and delicious recipe to be enjoyed at home. Now you won’t have to rush to restaurants to enjoy them. All it needs is chicken and seasoning, marinating and... - 95.6113
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Dosa With A Timbale Of Chicken Mince
A yummy traditional Indian dosa spiced up for you with chicken mince. Cook up a delicious breakfast for your family and friends. You can even serve it as a snack for your tea parties. Enjoy playing the perfect host with this dosa with chicken mince recipe. - 43.1131
Gluten Free Chicken Croquettes & Visit My Friend Sara's Yt Channel
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken and egg. Combine together with fork.
2. Add in the onion, salt, pepper, herbs de provence and mayo. Mix together all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the flour and incorporate well.
4. Make patties with hands and set... - 0
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.5703
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
Thai Chicken Pizzza
For all those pizza fans thsi thai chicken pizza recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines chicken with mozzarella cheese and exotic toppings to make a mouth watering crisp chewy pizza. Definitely a fabulous change of pace... - 125.88
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 87.4393
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 46.9457
Crispy Mushroom Duck
1. Place duckling in 11 1/2X 9x 2-inch Bake & Roast Pan; bake 1 1/4 hours at 400°F. or until skin is crisp; let stand 1 hour; remove meat, skin from bones; shred.
2. Melt butter in 11-inch Chicken Fryer over medium heat; add fresh mushrooms, onions, garlic;... - 32.6408
1 Cook noodles. Drain, rinse well and set aside. After about 10 minutes, turn out noodles onto a tray and separate them with chopsticks or a fork.
2 Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry vegetables and meat together for about 5 -6 minutes. While still crisp, season... - 27.0669
Crispy Pancake Rolls
These crisp pancake rolls are perfect for serving for breakfast. I make these pancake rolls often and they are very filling and savory. Flavored with mixed herbs and filled with chicken along with eggs, these crisp pancake rolls will keep you full for hours... - 47.5223
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients, mix well.
2) Tightly cover and simmer for about 8-10 min.
3)Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 32.2564
Crispy Liver With Orange Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine the sage, thyme and bread crumbs together, and sprinkle on a large plate.
2) Dredge the liver slices with flour, sprinkle over seasoning, then dip the slices in beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumb mixture and press well.
3) In... - 47.5963
Mushroom Soup With Crispy Bacon
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook until soft and beginning to colour. Sprinkle on the flour and stir to combine. Gradually pour on the stock and milk, stirring well to blend. Bring to the boil, then lower the... - 32.4416
Spinach Soup With Crispy Bacon
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and sprinkle over the flour.
Stir well, then gradually stir in the stock.
Add salt and pepper to taste, the paprika, nutmeg, lemon juice and... - 44.1036
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 43.8781
Crispy Turkey Bake
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Combine peas, turkey, cheese, and onion in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Add to turkey mixture, tossing well.
Spoon into a 10-... - 41.0916
Liver On Crispy Potato Pancake
Insert metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion and set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve... - 42.1915
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 40.451
Hunan Style Crispy Duck
Prick duck skin all over.
For marinade: Pulverize 6 marinade ingredients in blender.
Rub over duck inside and out.
Let duck stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to absorb marinade flavors.
Steam over stock or water for 1 hour.
Remove and let cool... - 45.4981
Crispy Fish With Lemon Sauce
For sauce, combine 1 cup water, lemon rind and juice, sugar, ginger and bouillon in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, strain sauce and return to saucepan.
Blend cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons... - 42.3784
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Wash and wipe dry.
Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Dredge pieces of chicken in the seasoned flour.
Heat skillet, add shortening as needed.
Brown pieces of chicken.
Add water and onion.
Cook over low heat about... - 39.6429
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
Barry has a go at making chimichangas!!! - 108.792
Make Green-Goddess Dressing:
1) In a small bowl, place together all dressing ingredients and mix well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, for several hours or overnight, to allow flavors blend.
3) In a bowl place the salad greens.
4)... - 47.7981
With chicken, olives and avocados, this is a refreshing change of pace from the ordinary pizza. - 38.5794
Fried Chicken & Sage Waffles
Have you ever had fried chicken and waffles? I mean… real fried chicken and waffles?? I’m talking crispy golden delicious chicken with soft slightly-sweet buttermilk waffles? If you’ve answered no then we need to change this right now. Fried chicken and... - 0
Biscuit Chicken Rolls
To bone chicken thighs, cut along thinner side of thigh to the bone, slashing thigh the length of the bone.
Holding one end of the bone, scrape the meat away until bone is free.
Cut off rounded piece of cartilage.
Remove skin and cut each boned thigh in half... - 39.4561
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
American Chicken Chop Suey
American Chicken Chopsuey! This delicious fried noodle dish is such a delight to prepare and serve! Trust me the American Chicken Chopsuey offers a palette of wonderful flavors and textures that you will never get tired of. Try it! - 48.4727
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 134.335
Chiko Roll - A Classic Australian Icon
The Chiko Roll is an Australian savoury snack, originally called the chicken roll and inspired by the Chinese egg roll and spring rolls. It was designed to be easily eaten on the move without a plate or cutlery. The wrap was designed to be unusually thick so... - 0
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
My younger sister Galy loves this stir fried shrimp recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this appetizer. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this stir fried shrimp recipe. - 39.2786
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
Crispy Onion Chicken Recipes By Category
Crispy Onion Chicken Dish: