- » Crispy Nut
Crispy Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy nut recipes.
Crispy Nut Squares
Butter a baking pan.
In a large saucepan, bring to a boil peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Boil 2 minutes.
Off heat, mix in nuts and cereal.
Spread mixture into roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate and caramel chips.
Spread... - 35.9105
You May Also Like!
Crispy Nut Cookies
Cream butter and sugars, add eggs, and beat well.
Sift salt and soda in with flour.
Add broken nuts last.
Roll into three long rolls, wrap in waxed paper, and put in refrigerator overnight.
Cut into thin slices next morning.
Bake on lightly greased cookie... - 34.7414
Crispy Nut Topping For Ice Cream Sundaes
Melt butter in skillet, add the nuts and brown lightly, tossing with a fork to keep them from scorching.
Remove from heat, add the cereal and sugar and mix.
Serve as topping for ice cream over which a serving of maple syrup, or any desired sauce has first... - 28.2532
Blackberry And Apple Crispy With Nut Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Oil an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish. In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with the blackberries, granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of the flour. Scrape the filling into the prepared baking dish.
2. In another large bowl,... - 28.2307
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 28.8397
Super Bowl Series: Crispy Nut Balls
Snacks are always an important part of our life. Especially during the summer time, while we travel to the creek by day and out of town on the weekends, snacks take a central roll in getting us where we want to go in a healthy way. If you like the taste of... - 104.709
Crispy Potato Patties With Cashew Nuts
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Bake potatoes on middle rack of preheated oven 1 hour or until tender when pressed.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove pulp and mash with a potato masher; measure 2 cups.
Reserve leftover potatoes for another use.
In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.1619
Crispy Fish With Nuts
1. If using a whole fish, make 5-6 small diagonal incisions on each side. Coat fish or fillet with egg yolk.
2. Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and starch. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Deep-fry fish over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning... - 34.5359
Crispy Cashew Nuts
Place the nuts with the sugar and water in a small pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Then remove and allow the nuts to stand in the syrup for up to 4 hours.
Turn them occasionally to ensure they are all well coated.
Heat a... - 27.7526
Crispy, Sugary Nuts
Pour the melted butter into the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2 inch Pyrex dish, and spread it to cover the bottom. Now, place 2 egg whites in a large mixing bowl, and, with an electric mixer, beat your egg whites until stiff. Add a dash of salt and 1 cup of sugar,... - 21.4213
Oatmeal Nut Crispies
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly add sugar and keep on beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Add one egg at a time to beat well.
5) Pour in lemon extract and beat well.
6) In another bowl,... - 49.1447
Crispy Nut Recipes By Category