- » Crispy Nut
Crispy Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy nut recipes.
Crispy Nut Squares
Butter a baking pan.
In a large saucepan, bring to a boil peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Boil 2 minutes.
Off heat, mix in nuts and cereal.
Spread mixture into roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate and caramel chips.
Spread... - 33.8761
You May Also Like!
Crispy Nut Cookies
Cream butter and sugars, add eggs, and beat well.
Sift salt and soda in with flour.
Add broken nuts last.
Roll into three long rolls, wrap in waxed paper, and put in refrigerator overnight.
Cut into thin slices next morning.
Bake on lightly greased cookie... - 32.6468
Blackberry And Apple Crispy With Nut Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Oil an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish. In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with the blackberries, granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of the flour. Scrape the filling into the prepared baking dish.
2. In another large bowl,... - 26.6535
Crispy Nut Topping For Ice Cream Sundaes
Melt butter in skillet, add the nuts and brown lightly, tossing with a fork to keep them from scorching.
Remove from heat, add the cereal and sugar and mix.
Serve as topping for ice cream over which a serving of maple syrup, or any desired sauce has first... - 26.8777
Crispy Cashew Nuts
Place the nuts with the sugar and water in a small pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Then remove and allow the nuts to stand in the syrup for up to 4 hours.
Turn them occasionally to ensure they are all well coated.
Heat a... - 27.8559
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 26.2382
Crispy, Sugary Nuts
Pour the melted butter into the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2 inch Pyrex dish, and spread it to cover the bottom. Now, place 2 egg whites in a large mixing bowl, and, with an electric mixer, beat your egg whites until stiff. Add a dash of salt and 1 cup of sugar,... - 22.8342
Crispy Fish With Nuts
1. If using a whole fish, make 5-6 small diagonal incisions on each side. Coat fish or fillet with egg yolk.
2. Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and starch. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Deep-fry fish over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning... - 32.5899
Crispy Potato Patties With Cashew Nuts
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Bake potatoes on middle rack of preheated oven 1 hour or until tender when pressed.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove pulp and mash with a potato masher; measure 2 cups.
Reserve leftover potatoes for another use.
In a medium-size bowl,... - 43.7704
Oatmeal Nut Crispies
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly add sugar and keep on beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Add one egg at a time to beat well.
5) Pour in lemon extract and beat well.
6) In another bowl,... - 48.0763
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 104.254
Crispy Nut Recipes By Category