- » Crispy Muffin
Crispy Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy muffin recipes.
Bran Microwave English Muffin Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, bran, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda. Heat milk and water until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Mix in remaining flour to make smooth batter.
Grease two 8 1/2- × 4 1/2- × 2... - 30.6192
Yorkshire Pudding Popovers Hd
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease muffin tray with butter and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine chives and flour with salt and thyme. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add in the milk.
4. Gradually add in the milk... - 0
You May Also Like!
Muffin Pan Crispies
Make 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. Stir in rolled... - 39.4719
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar, and the baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and oil; add... - 35.4175
Blueberry Oat Muffins
Blueberry Oat Muffins is crispy delicious dish made from grain, sugar, milk, lemaon juice. - 48.3095
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 31.9577
Betty's Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1. In a large mixing bowl add cake mix, egg, vegetable oil, water, and lemon juice. With electric mixer, beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add poppy seeds and fold to incorporate. Set aside.
3. Line muffin tin with liners, and set aside.
4.... - 0
Banana Bran Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl combine the eggs with brown sugar as well as the white sugar.
3) Add the salad oil, butter, baking powder and baking soda; make a smooth and fluffy mixture.
4) Beat and add all the dry... - 42.1189
Crispy Corn Sticks
Saute the onion in butter in a saucepan until tender.
Prepare muffin mix according to package directions, stirring in onion and corn with dry ingredients.
Do not overmix.
Brush corn stick pan liberally with oil and fill pan so batter is level with top.
Keep... - 31.1048
Maple Syrup Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Soften the margarine and blend in the sugar and salt.
3) Add all the dry ingredients and blend with a pastry cutter until it crumbles.
4) Mix in the oats.
5) Blend milk and maple syrup together in a... - 39.6214
Crispy Cinnamon Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover counter with wax paper.
Lay wonton skins out on wax paper.
Brush melted butter onto top side with a pastry brush.
Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on top of wonton skins.
Place cinnamon crisps into a muffin pan,... - 29.9676
Put your muffin pans or thick custard cups into a hot oven of 450°F to heat just before you start to make the popovers.
Sift together the flour and salt; then add milk gradually, while beating with a spoon, to make a smooth batter.
Beat eggs until very... - 27.6719