- » Crispy Muffin
Crispy Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy muffin recipes.
Crunchy Brunch Muffins
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine undiluted soup, egg and oil.
Add all at once to dry ingredients; stir just until all dry particles are moistened.
Stir in onions.
Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine... - 37.6883
Crunchy Onion Muffins
Crunchy onion muffins are just the thing for those who love the flavor of onions. Made with tasty french fried onion rings coupled with cheddar cheese, these muffins bake up with a crunchy texture and a savory taste. - 32.7979
Crunchy Nut Muffins
Stir all of the dry ingredients together. This should include the seeds, nuts, and raisins.
In a separate bowl beat the egg; add the milk, oil, honey, and blend.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture all at once. Stir just enough to... - 32.3723
You May Also Like!
Muffin Pan Crispies
Make 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. Stir in rolled... - 39.5608
Blueberry Oat Muffins
Blueberry Oat Muffins is crispy delicious dish made from grain, sugar, milk, lemaon juice. - 47.5453
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar, and the baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and oil; add... - 37.6433
Bran Microwave English Muffin Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, bran, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda. Heat milk and water until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Mix in remaining flour to make smooth batter.
Grease two 8 1/2- × 4 1/2- × 2... - 25.7063
Yorkshire Pudding Popovers Hd
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease muffin tray with butter and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine chives and flour with salt and thyme. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add in the milk.
4. Gradually add in the milk... - 0
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 32.5393
Apple Spice Muffins
Apple spice muffins are spicy and sweet apple muffins made with apple juice and apples. Prepared and baked with a batter of wheat flour along with apples, egg whites, spices and apple juice. Topped with a cinnamon, sugar and flour coating, the apple spice... - 45.9894
Betty's Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1. In a large mixing bowl add cake mix, egg, vegetable oil, water, and lemon juice. With electric mixer, beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add poppy seeds and fold to incorporate. Set aside.
3. Line muffin tin with liners, and set aside.
4.... - 0
Pecan Oat Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the oat bran, oats, whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, pecans, raisins, and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil, and... - 43.4114
Crispy Muffin Recipes By Category