- » Crispy Molasses Cookies
Crispy Molasses Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy molasses cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy molasses cookies recipes.
Homemade Molasses Crinkle Cookies
Do you prefer homemade cookies over the store bought ones? This video is a must watch for you. Chef shares her personal recipe to bake these lovely Molasses Crinkle Cookies at home. The ingredients used are easily available and the method is really simple. Do... - 81.9562
Oatmeal Molasses Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add molasses, egg, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring mixture well.
Gradually add flour mixture to... - 47.6893
Crispy Molasses Cookies
Blend butter and molasses.
Combine dry ingredients and add.
Roll in wax paper and store in refrigerator for 1 week before baking.
Roll very thin on well-floured board; cut.
Bake on greased cookie sheets in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 6 to 10 minutes. - 32.9263
You May Also Like!
Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
These crisp cookies are absolutely delicious. They are great for anytime of the year and are loved by adults and kids alike. - 117.099
Crispy Ginger Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat shortening, 1/2 cup sugar, and molasses with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Beat until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 31.2706
Crispy Mousse Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Combine flour, baking soda and bake blend.
Beat in flour mixture alternately with molasses and coffee.
Chill dough one hour: Roll into 1 inch... - 43.1236
Crispy Ginger Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugars until the mixture is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the molasses and corn syrup and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon,... - 44.1111
Crispy Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and black pepper, if using.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until blended; beat... - 36.5204
Double Ginger Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
2 In another medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixer set on medium speed, cream the butter, sugar, and crystallized ginger... - 37.8907
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
Best Teething Cookie
The best part about the cookie is that there's no sugar in them and they're packed with healthy nutrients. I've been giving him one every night after dinner and it's a great treat before bedtime. - 127.037
Betty's Brandy Snaps (cookies/dessert)
How to make the cookie "Brandy Snaps" perfect filled with whipped cream. Demonstrated by professional cooking instructor and retired caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 0
Gingerbread People Cookies
Every holiday kitchen needs a Gingerbread cookie recipe. Watch the video and learn how to make it at home. - 0