- » Crispy Meat Loaf
Crispy Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy meat loaf recipes.
Crispy Ham Loaf
Mix meats, cracker crumbs, eggs and milk together.
Shape into loaf.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over loaf.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Baste during baking with sauce. - 31.7103
Crispy Ham Loaf
Mix together, form into loaf and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Spread on glaze: mix together 1/2 c.brown sugar, 2 T.water, 1 T.vinegar.
Pour over meat and continue baking another 30 minutes.
Serves 6. - 38.3206
Crispy Baked Chicken
1. Measure out 1/2 cup of "Skinny Shake" mix and put it in a heavy paper bag. Moisten the pieces of chicken with water and shake them up in the bag, a few pieces at a time.
2. Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer on a non-stick baking pan and bake... - 13.7427
Batter Fried Crispy Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven f375°) 45 minutes. Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well. If desired, remove skin.
2. Heat salad oil to 350° in a heavy 3-quart... - 21.035
Crispy Chicken & Ginger Casseroles
1. Cut away small bones from chicken breasts; remove all skin if you prefer chicken cooked without it.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in buttered 12-cup casserole; combine the cream-of-mushroom soup, 1/2 can (1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) cream-of-chicken soup (save... - 31.0915
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 42.6215
Dooley's Fried Baloney Sandwich Supreme
Warm half the butter in a small skillet and fry the baloney.
Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices and place the baloney between the 2 slices.
Add the remaining butter to the skillet and fry the sandwich on both sides until crispy brown. - 28.1704
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
Meatloaf, Perfect Fool Proof
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the beef, eggs, ketchup, green bell pepper, celery stalk, garlic, onion, light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, marjoram, basil, rosemary, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and... - 0
Chicken Liver Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Get rid of stringy bits and discolored part of the chicken livers. Chop it finely and pass it through the blender to prepare a puree.
3. Combine the liver puree with sausage meat and add the egg and... - 42.5914
English Sage And Onion Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using a food processor bowl or blender, blend bread cubes to a fine texture, transfer to bowl and keep aside.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and onion and cook on medium heat till onion turns... - 40.724
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 112.804
Muffaletta Aka Muffuletta Aka Moo-foo Le Tah
"Is the best sandwich in America the muffaletta?" New Orleans, is the home of Muffaletta. This sandwich made with Italian meats, cheeses and a special olive salad is perfect for a summer picnic by the river or even just a lunch out on your patio or you can... - 107.501