- » Crispy Fritter
Crispy Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy fritter recipes.
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 99.3714
Crispy Fruit Fritters
Crisp Fruit Fritters is an irresistible dessert recipe. A deadly combination of varieties of fruits is something you would never want to miss out on! - 35.3806
You May Also Like!
Crispy Pineapple Fritters
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make pineapple fritters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of pineapple fritters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful pineapple fritters without eggs for you and your loved... - 33.8672
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 104.699
Crispy Apricot Fritters
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining milk.
Cover and leave in a warm place for 1-1 1/2 hours until doubled in... - 41.7464
If you can have eggs for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, try this egg crispy. Here, egg is coated with a batter and deep fried. It can be served with tomato ketchup or any spicy sauce. Best served as a snack, egg crispy can also work as a side dish. - 103.147
Crispy Fish Fritters
Ever wonder what to do with leftover fish? Here is a mind blowing recipe video that shows you how to transform the fish into a great recipe for quick weeknight dinner. The video is quite impressive and with in no time you are ready with your fish fritters for... - 140.154
Shred the chillies and onion and chop the spinach leaves.
Mix all the ingredients into a stiff batter with cold water.
Drop a teaspoonful at a time into very hot oil, and fry until golden brown, then drain.
This recipe can include thyme, ground cloves,... - 26.5522
Crispy Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini always makes a great meal! This recipe is a demonstration of making zucchini fritters. Flavored with lime and pepper. The ingredients shown in the video, allow you to make some variations for the fritters. Watch and learn! - 86.2178
Crispy Potato Fritters
Peel and coarsely grate potatoes, rinse potato strips under cold running water until water is clear, drain and pat dry.
Combine potato strips with bacon and flour, toss lightly with fork until well combined.
Heat pan, add about 2 tablespoons oil.
When oil is... - 24.2195
Crispy Lobster Fritters
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Combine egg, milk and lobster.
3. Add to dry ingredients and mix.
4. Drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.) and fry until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. - 29.7061
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 138.651
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. Set a heavy iron kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Heat slowly. When ready to fry the fritters the fat should be 365° to 370° F., or 1-inch cube of bread browns in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Sift the flour, measure and sift again... - 32.9824
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 38.8862
Crispy Fritter Recipes By Category