- » Crispy Fish
Crispy Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy fish recipes.
Rockfish With Blueberry Salsa
Hot weather calls for eating light meals. Watch this impressive video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious rockfish and blueberry salsa with fresh summer vegetables. The chef presents the recipe so well that it makes the video interesting to watch... - 108.421
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 94.0716
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 84.3184
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 46.9457
Crispy Fish Skin
This crispy fried fish almost always ends up eaten the rest of the food reaches the table. With children this crispy and delicious dish will be an immediate hit. You have to eat the crispy fried fish to understand what I am trying to say! - 44.5797
Crispy Smoked Fish
1) POACHING THE FISH – Take a pan and fill it with cold water.
2) Keep the fish in it, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Pour away the liquid.
4) Using a fork, flake the fish.
5) Cut the rashers and crisply fry.
6) Separate... - 41.5735
Crispy Striped Bass With Citrus Glaze & Fennel Parsley Salad
1. Let the fish come up to room temperature.
2. In a saucepan combine wine and ½ lemon juice and start heating up over medium heat.
3. Roughly chop half of the fennel fronds and stems and add it to the wine.
4. Simmer until the liquid... - 41.4103
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 39.9316
Crispy Fish With Nuts
1. If using a whole fish, make 5-6 small diagonal incisions on each side. Coat fish or fillet with egg yolk.
2. Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and starch. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Deep-fry fish over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning... - 34.3202
Crispy Fish Bake
1 Throughly wash the fish fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
2 Dip fish into buttermilk.
3 In a bowl add salt and cornmeal and stir.
4 Roll fish in the cornmeal mixture and coat lightly.
5 Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet... - 33.8521
Crispy Fish Sticks
This Crispy Fish Sticks is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish and biting into the crispy fish stick makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the Crispy Fish Sticks is... - 27.2645
Crispy Fish Recipes By Category