- » Crispy Duck Breast
Crispy Duck Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy duck breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy duck breast recipes.
Crispy Duck Breast
1. Score the skin of duck without touching the meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place a pan on heat, and drop duck meat in it. Gradually turn the heat up and cook until it renders all the fat and... - 110.004
You May Also Like!
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 32.597
Hunan Style Crispy Duck
Prick duck skin all over.
For marinade: Pulverize 6 marinade ingredients in blender.
Rub over duck inside and out.
Let duck stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to absorb marinade flavors.
Steam over stock or water for 1 hour.
Remove and let cool... - 45.4981
Duck Breasts With Radishes Anchovy And Orange
Heat a large, ovenproof skillet, preferably cast-iron, over medium heat.
Score the duck skin a few times with a very sharp knife, and season the duck breasts with salt and pepper.
Add the breasts to the pan, skin side down, and cook until the fat has rendered... - 47.155
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 37.2895
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 45.2615
Orange Roasted Duck
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vermouth, marmalade, thyme and salt.
Using a sharp knife, score the duck skin with several crisscross diagonal cuts about 1/4 inch (6 mm) deep.
Place the duck breast in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough... - 38.4509
1. Wash the duckling and clean out giblets if using a fresh one. Pat thoroughly dry.
2. Blend the marmalade and vermouth.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
5. In a roasting pan, place a rack.... - 38.2516
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 47.3709
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas6
2. Clean the duck well, removing the wing tips and any feather stubs, as well as the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. Into a pot of boiling water plunge the duck for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove... - 38.7662