- » Crispy Duck
Crispy Duck Recipes
Crispy Duck is a Chinese duck preparation which is made by roasting a whole duck until crisp on the outside and then glazing it with a sauce. The crispy duck is seasoned with salt and pepper prior to roasting it in ... More »
Barbecued Duck Legs
Anyone fond of barbecue cooking should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your guests will love it. The chef in the video shows the marination and also shares the alternative method of making the duck legs. - 110.684
Crispy Duck Breast
1. Score the skin of duck without touching the meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place a pan on heat, and drop duck meat in it. Gradually turn the heat up and cook until it renders all the fat and... - 110.004
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 104.657
Aromatic And Crispy Duck
1. To prepare the duck remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
2. Split the duck in half down the backbone.
3. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub the salt all over both sides and marinate in a dish with... - 42.9726
Crispy Duck On A Spit
1. In a shallow dish prepare the marinade, mix together all the ingredients and add the duckling to it.
2. Let the ducklings marinate for 1 to 2 hours; turn occasionally.
3. Place one prong on spit and tighten.
4. Insert the spit at the center... - 41.6592
Crispy Duck With Five Spices
Crisp Duck With Five Spices is a delicious duck preparation that is extremely easy to make. I served this dish for a party at home my guests finished it in no time! The Crisp Duck With Five Spices is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 40.9932
Crispy Mushroom Duck
1. Place duckling in 11 1/2X 9x 2-inch Bake & Roast Pan; bake 1 1/4 hours at 400°F. or until skin is crisp; let stand 1 hour; remove meat, skin from bones; shred.
2. Melt butter in 11-inch Chicken Fryer over medium heat; add fresh mushrooms, onions, garlic;... - 32.6408
Oil Less Fried Duck
1. Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towel, mark cuts over the duck with sharp knife. Place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes to dry.
2. Place the duck over a cooling rack and season with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
3. In a... - 0
Crispy Duck Recipes By Category