- » Crispy Crust Baked Chicken
Crispy Crust Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy crust baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy crust baked chicken recipes.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Here is an impressive video that shows an easy baked chicken recipe for a quick and easy weeknight family dinner. The chef makes this dish so nice, tender and crunchy too. So gear up to make this chicken that is bound to be simply irresistible! - 103.777
Baked Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
Looking for a breaded chicken recipe that does not require you to slave over the store for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a simple recipe to make delicious breaded chicken. Watch to know more! - 118.23
Betty's Baked Chicken And Cheese Empanadas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Chicken and Cheese Empanadas. These empanadas have a wonderful Southwestern flavor, and they are baked—not fried! - 0
Fish Baked In An Herb Crust
1) With 1 teaspoon oil, rub the fish all over.
2) Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In a large non-stick frying pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and add the peppers. Saute over moderate-high... - 37.8294
Fish Baked In Herb Crust
Rub the fish all over with 1 teaspoon oil.
Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, place the peppers and the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large no-stick frying pan.
Over medium-high heat, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and tomatoes.
Cover and... - 42.2402
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65
Served open-face on a ready-to-serve pizza crust, this inventive hot sandwich tastes just as though you ordered it from a New York deli. - 32.8365
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degree.
2. Roll out the pie crust. Take a 9-inch glass pie plate, place it upside down on the crust and make a mark on it.
3. Slowly cut out each piece for the pie crust bottom.
4. Grease the pie plate with butter. Place... - 93.4259
1.In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it until its mixed well.
2.Pre-heat oven at 180C.
3.In a separate bowl, put plain flour and coat all chicken pieces in the flour.
4.Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg and then coat them with... - 119.069
Pistachio Encrusted Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors... - 123.372
Thai Chicken Pizzza
For all those pizza fans thsi thai chicken pizza recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines chicken with mozzarella cheese and exotic toppings to make a mouth watering crisp chewy pizza. Definitely a fabulous change of pace... - 125.88
With chicken, olives and avocados, this is a refreshing change of pace from the ordinary pizza. - 38.5794
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
American Cheese And Chicken Baked Salad
The baked chicken salad is prepared with cooked chicken and baked with cheese. Combined with lemon juice, onion juice and mayo, the baked chicken salad is topped with crushed potao chips for a crispy crust and can be served as a full meal with some fresh... - 37.5574
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.5748
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Chicken Crackling Biscuits
The yellow fat removed from the chicken should be cut into small pieces and rendered over low heat until fat is extracted and only golden crisp cracklings remain.
Lift cracklings from liquid fat and keep both refrigerated until ready for use.
If only a small... - 34.7661
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
These Chicken Paities make a fabulous snack ! These crispy chicken pastries are a proven party addiction ! Try out at your forthcoming event and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Chicken Paities is welcome ! - 39.9964
Chicken With Apples And Brie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Spread chicken breasts on a flat surface and fill with sliced apples and Brie. Wrap up the ends and then the sides of the chicken to form bundles. Secure... - 36.1013
Fried Crusty Chicken
Be it Super Bowl bash or a potluck at home, crusty fried chicken is a show-stealer every way. In this video, Betty demonstrates a light, crusty, low fat fried chicken recipe that is easy to make and good to eat. It' so sumptuous that one bite into it and you... - 98.9514
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.3869
Coconut Chicken Strips
If your family is missing those weeknight drive-thru dinners, you’re going to love this recipe! These crispy, tasty
chicken strips are incredibly easy to make, and because they are baked, not fried, you can also feel good about
serving them to your family,... - 41.3123
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.5075
Classic Paella And Cioppino
Join Chef Marc Orfaly and Chef Evan Deluty as they make classic and elegant Paella and Chipino in this video. Look at this fantastic video that displays these two traditional recipes. The video is incredible and absolutely interesting to watch. The chefs... - 122.738
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297