- » Crispy Chinese Rice
Crispy Chinese Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crispy Chinese Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crispy Chinese Rice recipes.
Crispy Rice Chop Suey
Saute meat in 2 tablesp fat in skillet until golden, brown.
Add flour, and stir until blended.
Add boiling water, bouillon, cubes, soy sauce, pepper, green pepper, celery, onions, and mushrooms.
Cover; simmer for 20 min., stirring occasionally to prevent... - 39.8591
Vegetable Fried Rice
Method: Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oil, till �bite-like�. Drain and rinse under cold water. Leave in the colander and work 1 tbsp oil into it.
Heat the rest of the oil and saut�he garlic and onions, till onions are a light brown.
Add... - 37.8841
Chinese Crispy Rice
This simple Crisp Rice recipe will help you prepare crunchy and yummy crisp rice that you can use in your candies or chocolate bars or even as a cereal in the morning. Make your own good quality crisp rice with this recipe. - 36.1223
This Crisp Rice exemplifies the way in which you can use leftover rice ! Shape it into chips and fry them ! Eat them as appetizers or as a snack with savory sauces and let me know if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for these Crisp Rice are welcome ! - 33.35
You May Also Like!
Prawns With Crispy Fried Rice
The Chinese never waste anything, and in this recipe the rice is that which is left in the bottom of the pot when rice is boiled.
It is dried and then scraped off in as large layers as possible.
The rice is dried out in a cool oven and slightly resembles... - 41.7844
Crispy Rice Noodles
These crispy thin noodles are a fantastic addition to lettuce wraps, a great snack and wonderful as a ‘bed’ for stir-fries and other Asian meals. They are very easy to make but it is absolutely necessary to have your oil at 350 degrees at all times. If... - 121.833
Chow Kan Choy (crispy Fried Celery)
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 40.6947
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 46.9457
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Crispy Wantons With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Pinch the centre of each Wanton skin and twist around to form a floral shape.
To make the sauce:
2. In a pan boil together combining oil, soft brown sugar,rice vinegar,light soy sauce and tomato sauce.
3. In a cup mix together stock... - 43.3466
Aromatic And Crispy Duck
1. To prepare the duck remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
2. Split the duck in half down the backbone.
3. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub the salt all over both sides and marinate in a dish with... - 42.9726