- » Crispy Chicken
Crispy Chicken Recipes
Crispy chicken is thinly sliced deep-fried meat dish.
Ingredients Used In making Crispy Chicken Recipe:
Crispy chicken is commonly prepared with beef steak, soy sauce, rice wine, onions, sesame oil, salt, ... More »
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Chicken Cutlets & Fingers (bettyskitchenfare)
Win your children's hearts with this Homemade Chicken Cutlets and Fingers recipe. It is easy to make, economical, fresh and healthier without any preservatives. How cool is that? Have a look at this video and learn this all time favorite dish. - 125.937
Yukari Chicken With Green Tea Waffle And Yuzu Butterscotch
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light... - 99.4763
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1618
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.5336
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 47.4585
Melt In The Mouth Crispy Chicken
1) In a bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Dredge the chicken with the mixture.
3) Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours turning the chicken frequently.
4) Put in tangerine into the breast cavity of the chicken.
5) Steam the chicken... - 46.6406
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Crispy Chicken Wun Tuns
1) Slice each chicken breast into nine pieces about the size of a thumbnail, not larger.
2) Add the chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce. Add in a crushed garlic along with the five spice powder.
3) Stir the chicken in the marinade... - 44.9238
Crispy Chicken Rolls
1. On a sheet of waxed paper place each chicken breast half and flatten into 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, butter, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3. In center of each piece of chicken... - 44.9052
Crispy Chicken Bites
I tried this Crispy Chicken Bites last week and it was an instant hit among the kids at home. This bake and serve crispy chicken bites is quite a treat and is quite easy to prepare. - 44.314
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 43.809
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 43.2179
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 42.9926
Crispy Chicken Skin And Mushroom Omelette
1.In an omelette pan, heat butter with oil on medium flame.
2.Put the mushrooms and fry quickly.
3.Once done, drain on paper towel.
4.Put chicken skin in the pan and fry until crisp.
6.Combine eggs with chives, salt and pepper.
7.Prepare 2... - 42.5539
Crispy Chicken Fondue
1) To prepare sauce, mix together catsup, molasses, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, and pepper and then chill in refrigerator.
2) Roll chicken strips in cracker crumbs.
3) Fasten each strip loosely onto bamboo skewer in accordion style and... - 41.701
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place cornflakes in a plastic storage bag.
Roll Dough and Pizza Roller back and forth over bag until flakes are finely crushed.
Place crushed flakes in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Add cheese, butter, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Stir... - 40.6259
Baked Crispy Chicken
Yummy Crispy Chicken is one of those sinfully delicious treats and I know you love it. But wouldn’t you love it better if you can have healthier and tastier baked crispy chicken? Here is a brilliant baked Crispy Chicken recipe that you will definitely... - 40.072
Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Take 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Dip chicken slices in it and press so that they get well coated.
Arrange 4 such cheese coated chicken slices on microwave safe paper towels and place them in a microwave safe baking dish.
Use another sheet of paper towel to cover... - 37.3211
Ivan's Crispy Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Wash and dry chicken.
Brush with garlic oil.
Place in baking dish and sprinkle with wine.
Cover with onions.
Salt to taste and bake, covered, for 1/2 hour.
Uncover, sprinkle with cheeses and bake uncovered until chicken, onions, and... - 36.8805
Crispy Chicken Fingers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornflakes, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
2) Lightly coat the chicken with butter and turn over the chicken in the cornflake mixture, coating evenly.
3) In a non-stick pan,... - 36.8082
Crispy Chicken Strips
1) In a pie plate, combine the egg, butter and Worcestershire sauce, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Dip the chicken strips into the mixture, then coat evenly with the crumbs.
3) Place the chicken strips directly over the rack and... - 36.3854
Crispy Chicken Rolls
Place each chicken breast half on a sheet of waxed paper.
Ratten chicken to 1/4inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine shrimp, butter, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; spoon about 1/4 cup shrimp mixture in center of each piece of chicken.
Roll... - 36.0684
Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Split, skin and bone breasts and cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Dip in butter, then roll in crumbs combined with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) 10 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with cocktail... - 31.0611
Oven Crispy Chicken
1) Coat the chicken with the coating mix according to the directions in the package.
2) Place the chicken in an 8-inch square baking dish.
3) Microware on high for 17 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
4) Let it remain in the microwave for... - 30.7287
Crispy Chicken With Parmesan And Prosciutto
Gently pound out the chicken with a rolling pin until about 2cm thick then season well.
Sprinkle the parmesan over one side and wrap the prosciutto around.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a tsp of olive oil.
Sear for 3-4 minutes each side over a medium high... - 30.6381
Crispy Chicken Tidbits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan, stir in the lemon juice, and set aside. Meanwhile, cut each half chicken breast into 8 pieces.
2. Combine the bread crumbs, salt, rosemary, and garlic on a plate or a sheet of wax paper.... - 30.27
1. Place buttermilk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish, add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Place oat bran, corn flakes and chicken seasoning in a separate shallow dish. Place eggs in a bowl.
3. Drain chicken, dip... - 30.1957
Spicy Crispy Chicken
Spicy crispy chicken is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and corn flake crumbs, the spicy crispy chicken is easily prepared and pepped up with ground red pepper to taste. Super easy and enjoyable! - 30.0232
Tender Crispy Chicken
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Coat chicken according to package directions; arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 9 to 10 1/2 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Let STAND, 5 minutes before serving. - 27.8966
Tender Crispy Chicken
There is nothing better than biting into a Tender Crispy Chicken. This is a well loved chicken dish that is often made again and again at home. Try this Tender Crispy Chicken recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 26.9538
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cornflakes in a large zipper-lock bag and seal. Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin. Add salt and pepper to cornflakes and shake.Set aside.
3. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then egg. Coat chicken pieces with crushed... - 26.8038
Cheesy Crispy Chicken
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Pour dressing in medium bowl. Combine bread crumbs, celery salt, dill and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing; roll in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer... - 26.4648
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Dip chicken in milk; roll in corn flake crumb mixture, coating well.
Place chicken in a lightly greased baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, and at 400Â° for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender. - 26.1164
Oven Crispy Chicken
1. Combine dip mix, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture to coat well. Place, not touching, in a single layer in a well-buttered, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 23.3305
Easy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
An extremely easy yet delicious preparation. Make these simple chicken nuggets at home and delight your guests. - 0
Crispy Chicken Recipes By Category