- » Crispy Cheese Topped Potato
Crispy Cheese Topped Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy cheese topped potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy cheese topped potato recipes.
Crunchy Top Potatoes
Place butter/margarine in casserole and put in oven that is pre-heated to 375 degrees.
Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch crosswise slices.
Place slices in melted butter, coating well.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over top of sliced potatoes.
Bake... - 29.9769
Blue Cheese And Bacon Potato Crisps
Try this delectable appetizer the next time you're craving delicious potato, bacon or blue cheese flavors. Easy to make and impossible to resist at only 70 calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 115.378
Classic Crispy Potato Skins
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Prick and bake the potatoes in the oven for 1 hour or until tender. Or microwave on High for 12-15 minutes.
3) Halve the potatoes, then leave about 1/4 inch potato flesh lining the... - 42.8561
Arugula Salad With Crispy Fingerling Potato Chips
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy.
Drain the bacon on paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard and shallot, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream until it is incorporated and an... - 31.1881
Crispy Baked Potatoes With Serrano Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Scrub the potatoes dry. Prick with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 1-1 1/2 hours or until tender when squeezed. (Use oven gloves or a kitchen towel to pick up the potatoes as they will be very... - 39.6254
Crispy Tuna And Egg
Place the fish in a 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Spoon the sweetcorn and egg over the top.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk, then heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Add the cheese,... - 37.3011
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. For dough, in a cup, mix hot water and canola oil.
3. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Pour water oil mixture in it, and stir to incorporate.
4. Using your hand knead gently to make sure that all the... - 119.421
Are you planning for evening snack party? This confetti nibbles recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snack party. You will be thankful for this confetti nibbles... - 40.6518
Crispy Burritos With Beans
Heat the 3 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, chile, and cumin; cook, stirring, until onion is soft and lightly browned.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid; add beans to onion mixture.
As beans heat, mash them with a... - 43.2299
Loaded Potato Soup
Dave is cooking one of his favorite dishes, Three Cheese Potato Soup with his fool proof recipe. He flavors the soup with bacon dripping and with the cheese, potatoes and vegetables; this soup looks so very appetizing. With simple simmering and sautéing of... - 104.239
Skillet Potatoes Au Gratin
Put sliced potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and water into a heavy skillet; cover and bring to boiling.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender.
Add cream, melted butter, and cheese to skillet and mix lightly.
Cook uncovered over low heat about... - 40.996
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
How To Make Gravy Cheese Fries Poutine
One of the yummiest memories I brought back with me from my road trip to Canada were these oh-so-crispy potato planks dripping in a mess of gravy and cheese. Me and my bestie seated ourselves in some obscure hole-in-the-wall dive and literally dove head... - 0
Scalloped Potato Casserole
If you are craving for something cheesy and mild, scalloped potato casserole is a dish meant for you. Having layers of potatoes and pepper with cheese and mushroom sauce, this casserole tastes heavenly and irresistible. Watch the video to see how you can... - 113.25
Cheesy Truffled Potato
Can you ever imagine a party without Mini Truffle Potatoes on the Menu? If No ,here it is. This Mashed potatoes recipe is rich, earthy and delicious, thanks to a fantastic cheese called, Asiago. This fragrant truffled cheese makes a fantastic potato gratin,... - 108.899
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Butter a 1 quart baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the butter, then layer the bottom with potatoes, sprinkle with both the cheeses, then another layer of potatoes sprinkled with the cheese and finally another layer of potatoes... - 29.0878
1. Spread mayonnaise over the toasted breads and top with bacon slices, roasted turkey slices, black pepper and Swiss cheese slices on 2 slices. Followed by tomato slices and romaine lettuce.
2. Stack the bread slices one over the other and score with... - 0
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 110.808
Tater Skin Chips
This Tater Skin Chips recipe is my favorite.On holidays my daughter eminently demands this snack and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This snack is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love... - 33.5761
Gobi 65/ Cauliflower 65 - Quick Indian Appetizer
Cauliflower is available all year around in the place we place. I love to make snacks like Cauliflower manchurian. Today I have something different to share using Cauliflower. It is Cauliflower 65 which makes a wonderful snack along with your evening tea or... - 0
After the potatoes have been boiled and cooled, take a sharp knife and cut a circle in the potato.
Then take a spoon and hollow the potato out leaving very little of the meat or potato around the sides of the skin.
Place in hot oil and deep-fry until golden... - 29.8832
Cottage Potato Casserole
1. Preheat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. In a food processor jar add cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
4. Empty into a large bowl and combine with potatoes cream, scallions and... - 42.981
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 94.344
Western Potato Rounds
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices using a vegetable slicer or a knife.
3. Toss the potato slices with oil so that they are evenly coated on both sides.
4. Arrange the potato slices in a large... - 39.58
Golden Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Golden, crispy roasted potatoes...is there anything better? This is the easiest potato recipe you will ever make, and your family will love it! - 123.847
1. Peel potatoes and slice them thinly.
2. In a small bowl, combine vegetable stock, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix well.
3. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and drop sliced onions in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir, and... - 111.749
How To: Home Made Pierogies With Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce
If you've never had homemade pierogies before, you're in for a treat! This batch makes 24 crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside bundles of potato and cheese heaven! Topped with my signature Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce, you will be the star at... - 0
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 138.05
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
Three Killer Potato Salad
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make three award winning potato salad recipes and crowns one as the best potato salad of the summer! - 0
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 109.096
The Ultimate Twice Baked Potato
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make the ultimate twice baked potato with cheese, bacon, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, and green onion! - 0
Paneer, Potato And Corn Toast
This snack recipe is made with a combination of paneer, potato and corn. This toast will surely be loved by all. The bread is crispy and the topping is creamy and spicy. Serve it immediately once made. - 0
Ricotta Stuffed Sweet Potato Pancake
Fluffy, decadent and DIVINE! These sweet potato pancakes, stuffed with ricotta cheese and dripping with maple syrup, are just too good to be true. Seriously, they might be illegal. Don't nark on me! - 113.451
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders And Baked Potatoes
Originally titled "Breannas BEST Chicken Tenders", Martha Garrett came up with this meal that has turned out to be a huge hit in her neighborhood. I know youll enjoy these tenders as much as we have. Youd have to be a nut to not devour these! - 0
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 62.0715
American Cheese And Chicken Baked Salad
The baked chicken salad is prepared with cooked chicken and baked with cheese. Combined with lemon juice, onion juice and mayo, the baked chicken salad is topped with crushed potao chips for a crispy crust and can be served as a full meal with some fresh... - 37.5574
Pea & Walnut Pesto Linguine & Kiwi Sorbet
Why to go restaurants, if you can fresh food at home itself. Yes, watch this recipe video and make fresh pasta and kiwi sorbet right in your own kitchen. - 110.985
Meatloaf, Perfect Fool Proof
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the beef, eggs, ketchup, green bell pepper, celery stalk, garlic, onion, light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, marjoram, basil, rosemary, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and... - 0
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters.
3) Cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
4) Meanwhile, broil the sausages for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally till well browned.
5) In a... - 38.8256
Smoked Salmon Tart
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and flatten into an even 10" round.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side,... - 41.0596
Picture this breakfast burrito. A warm, soft flour tortilla, filled with fluffly scrambled eggs seasoned with chorizo, green chilies and melted monterey jack cheese hugging crispy hash brown potatoes and sauteed onion, seasoned with salt and pepper. - 99.6047
Tuna Pasta Casserole
Tuna pasta casserole is a cheesy pasta casserole. A microwaved fish pasta, this casserole is made with cream of celery soup and swiss cheese for flavor and moistened with added milk. The tuna combined with pasta, eggs and peas is cooked to perfection and... - 41.3931
Thai - Inspired Poutine
Today, I'm taking a Canadian classic and giving it a little bit of Thai love. I'm making a Thai-Inspired Poutine with sweet potato fries, fresh cheese curds, a rich coconut curry gravy and crispy skin chicken. There are a lot of beautiful things going on in... - 0
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
Make your breakfast time exciting by cooking this Bacon Frittata! Though it takes a while to cook this dish, the end result is worth the wait! This is a nutritious dish which is topped with bacon. So what are you waiting for? Try this mouthwatering dish now! - 108.424
Cooking Southern Breakfast
Dave Junior is following his father's footsteps by showing a Southern Breakfast Menu comprising of fried bacons, grits, omelette, fried potatoes and yummy French toast. Looks like a lot of dishes, but they are all simple to make and can be cooked... - 98.094
Butternut Squash Casserole
Peel and remove seeds and strings from squash.
Grate by hand or in food processor (should be 4 1/2-5 cups grated squash).
Combine with lemon juice and rind.
Combine apricots, raisins, and apple in a separate bowl.
In a third bowl, combine remaining... - 45.3059
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 138.232
Mozzarella & Olives Omelet
1. In a bowl, crack 2 eggs. Add salt and pepper. Beat the egg using a spoon.
2. Add heavy cream and beat well.
3. In a nonstick pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil.
4. Pour in the egg mixture and spread it out.
5. Spread the mozzarella cheese... - 0
Savory Baked French Toast
It’s like a Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a Monte Cristo, and French Toast all rolled into one delicious baked concoction where spinach and collard greens are the stars. - 0
Grilled Panini Burgers
Discover this hidden gem of a National Park - Theodore Roosevelt - in North Dakota's Badlands with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder. After a full day exploring she'll show you how to make grilled "not-your-average-backyard" panini burgers and steak fries. - 105.938
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Bacon And Mushroom Frittata
1. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely slice.
5. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
6. Break the eggs into a tea cup, then... - 87.4076
Summer Vegetable Frittata
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, diced peppers and cucumber, then continue to add lime juice and cilantro and season to taste with tabasco, sugar, and ground pepper, and make sure to mix it... - 47.494
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0
Italian Chicken Sammitz
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, except olive oil, blend well. In between drizzle the olive oil and blend.
2. Add in the cheese and blend again. Take out the pesto in a bowl and set aside.
3. Recipe follows.
For Root... - 0