- » Crispy Breadstick
Crispy Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy breadstick recipes.
Crispy Ranch Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper. Combine dip mix and sour cream in small bowl; set aside.
2. Unroll pizza dough on lightly floured work surface. Shape dough into 16x10-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter.... - 24.7754
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm water
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease 3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
4. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 44.9052
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 125.172
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, and 3 cups flour in a bowl. Stir in the yeast mixture and enough of the remaining flour to make a fairly stiff dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Turn the dough onto a lightly... - 29.3584
These Soft breadsticks are a crunchy bread snack that my children simply love to have. Give your children too these delicious milky breadsticks flavored with butter and seasoned with sesame seeds. Don't forget to tell me if your children loved these Soft... - 40.8594
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 30.5503
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 132.434
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2936
Heat beer, water, and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, salt, fennel seed, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) flour and... - 41.3862
Holiday Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, salt, rosemary, oregano and thyme. Heat water and oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 35.0608
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine soup mix with margarine. Mix with fork.
3. Spread mixture on bread, using about 1 1/2 teaspoons per slice.
4. Cut each slice into 6 sticks. Place in single layer on large baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until... - 27.8586
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 21.1968
Crispy Bacon Sticks
Microwave Directions: Spread 1/4 cup cheese on plate.
Press one side of bacon into cheese; wrap diagonally around breadstick with cheese-coated side toward stick.
Place on paper plate or microwave-safe baking sheet lined with paper towels.
Repeat with... - 24.9848
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (350 F).
2. Cut off the bread crusts and slice them into sticks of 5 mm thickness, 8 cm (3in) length and ¼ inch width.
3. Dunk the bread sticks in melted butter.
4. In a bowl add some grated cheese with... - 36.8304
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.0261
Crispy Breadstick Recipes By Category