- » Crispy Beef
Crispy Beef Recipes
Crispy Beef is thinly sliced deep-fried meat dish.
Ingredients Used In Crispy Beef Recipe:
... More »
Tostadas are a lot of fun to make. Kids love to assemble their own so go ahead and place all the toppings in bowls and let them have a ball! - 134.653
I shot this video in my last day in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - where I met many amazing people and had a wonderful time! Per many requests from viewers, I asked my friend Eman to show us another recipe that is popular in Saudi Arabia: Sambusa! Sambusa is very... - 125.189
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Thai - Sun Dried Beef Jerky
We dried our foods by the sun for more than 1,000 years. You can dry meats, fishs, vegetables, or fruits. Preserved them and stored them for long time. Thai-beef jerky is no defferent. It had been dried, preserved and cooked. Serve this with rice or as a... - 114.248
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 107.508
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Beef Jerky Thai Style
Thai snacks are varied with ingredients and here is a recipe to cook beef. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Jerky with beef slices, some common seasonings and flavors. Indeed beef couldn't get better than this! - 84.9087
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Beef Salad With Crispy Vegetables And Watercress Pesto
1. Into a bowl of iced water add in the radish, celery, asparagus and carrot leaving it for about 30 minutes to crisp up.
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Rub salt and pepper to season the beef.
3. Set an ovenproof griddle pan over... - 46.3677
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 43.8281
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 43.248
Seville Veal With Crispy Fries
1) Using a rolling pin, flatten veal fillets till very thin.
2) In a pan, heat butter and cook on both sides. Dab o paper towels and keep hot on serving dishes.
3) For the sauce, in a pan, combine butter and sugar and heat.
4) Add the orange slices and... - 43.1331
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 41.8199
Crispy Barbecued Short Ribs
1. With a sharp meat knife, make 1/2-inch deep slashes lengthwise and crosswise, on the meat opposite the bone for each rib.
2. In a bowl, blend the remaining ingredients together, for the glaze.
3. Place ribs in a large pan or zip lock... - 36.6425
1. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out and reserve pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add tomato pulp, chili powder, sugar, salt, pepper and... - 34.2351
Crispy Wiener Schnitzel
Cut veal into sixpieces for serving.
Sprinklewith salt and pepper; dip in cracker or bread crumbs.
Dip in beaten egg and again in crumbs.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Fry on both sides in butter until a golden brown; cover and cook over low heat about 30 minutes... - 33.4472
Crispy Browned Hash
Mix all ingredients except milk.
Place a little fat in a hot heavy skillet over medium heat.
When fat is very hot, spread hash evenly in skillet.
The pan should be hot enough to brown the bottom of the hash quickly, 10 to 15 min.
Add milk and mix.
Cover and... - 32.3391
Skirt Steak In A Crispy Potato Crust
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato slices for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost tender but not breaking; drain and rinse. Meanwhile, sprinkle the steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Brush both sides of the steaks with the... - 30.8718
Now you can make this take-out favorite at home in just minutes. Deli roast beef, basil pesto and mozzarella cheese provide the tasty filling in this grilled sandwich. - 30.4869
Crispy Liver Steaks
The Crispy Liver Steaks are simply irresistible. This tasty meat preparation is a personal favorite. Try this wonderful Crispy Liver Steaks recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 30.2897
Crispy Ground Beef Patties
Ground Beef Patties is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Ground Beef Patties wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 24.3189
Bbq Beef Wrap
Saute the beef strips in hot olive oil for 15 min. then add the onions and cucumber. In the last add the tomatoes and the seasoning . Stir well & adjust the taste.
Spread the butter on the tortilla. Set the sauteed beef on the tortillia. Roll the tortilla and... - 22.985
These little cocktail meatballs are the perfect accompaniment to any party. This recipe comes with a homemade bbq sauce recipe and they can even be made in the slow cooker. - 0
Chicken Fried Steak - Live
Looking for a quick and easy steak recipe? Stephanie Manley shares her recipe for Chicken Fried Steak, it’s a quick and easy recipe. Watch the recipe to know more. - 0
Crispy Beef Recipes By Category