- » Crispy Bass
Crispy Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy bass recipes.
Baked Whole Striped Bass
Baked whole bass is definitely drool worthy, however, if not for this video, I would have always thought grilling whole fish is quite a task! See how the chef makes it look so simple, with a few flavorful ingredients to make one of the best baked whole... - 83.0439
Crispy Skin Sea Bass
1) Preheat the oven to 175° F.
2) On the bottom of the baking sheet, spread a layer of coarse salt. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle sugar over it.
3) Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 2 hours.
4) Take the pit out of the olives and... - 43.9294
Crispy Sea Bass With Minted Fennel And Radish Salad
1. In a small pan, add water, boil it and blanch fennel in it for about fifteen seconds; drain and run under cool water, drain again and allow to dry
2. In a bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sugar; toss half of it with the fennel;... - 42.1734
Crispy Striped Bass With Citrus Glaze & Fennel Parsley Salad
1. Let the fish come up to room temperature.
2. In a saucepan combine wine and ½ lemon juice and start heating up over medium heat.
3. Roughly chop half of the fennel fronds and stems and add it to the wine.
4. Simmer until the liquid... - 41.4103
You May Also Like!
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 49.2143
Bass With Warm Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Place the cumin seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Spray the same skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 24.2072
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Crispy Spicy Fish
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Cut diagonal slashes 3/4 inch (1 cm) apart almost to the bone on both sides of the fish.
Mix the tapioca starch and water chestnut flour; dredge the fish in this mixture to cover the entire surface of the... - 44.1313
Crispy Baked Whole Fish, Szechuan Style
To make the fish: Rinse the bass and pat them dry.
Rub the outside of each fish with the halved garlic clove.
Place the fish on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, the ginger, scallions, butter, bamboo shoots,... - 43.9676
Baked Fish A La Spetses
The baked fish is a lovely recipe for baked fish that I often prepare for home meals. Baked with a mix of wine combined with parsley, garlic and basil for flavor along with salt and pepper, the aroma of the baked fish a la spestes is so good, you would think... - 43.7544
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 46.9097
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0