- » Crispy Asian
Crispy Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crispy asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crispy asian recipes.
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 130.769
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Crispy Dry Jar Doo Chicken Wings
Crunchy, munchy and crispy chicken wings are always a big hit for any occasion, no matter how you prepare it. Here is another special variation, which uses dry herbs and spices to marinate the chicken wings before frying. Watch the video to learn the details... - 116.414
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 114.848
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Spicy Salty Squid
Well, the holidays are now over so it’s time to get back to our regularly scheduled program and make Asian dishes once again! This week, we show you how to make a favorite of yours–spicy & salty squid; it’s actually pretty easy… and tasty! - 113.375
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 112.933
Everyone may not like okra, but if these are crispy anyone would love them. The chef probably knows her audience and that's the reason she has come up with this crispy bhindi or okra recipe. She deep fries okra and onion and spices it up with chaat masala and... - 112.805
Crispy Vietnamese Crepes
1.Turn a pan on medium heat and let it get hot.
2.To a pan add oil and then the onion.Cook it for two mins and then add the pork
3.Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and the let the pork cool down before making the crepes.
4.Put the rice flour... - 112.175
A great finger food that children love. I always have a package or two of firm tofu in my freezer, so a perfect replacement for beef or chicken in any recipe is just a quick thaw away! Freezing tofu is an easy way to give the tofu the texture and flavor... - 110.485
Homemade Lumpiang Togue
Would you like to treat you family to an Asian delicacy this weekend? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Homemade Lumpiang Togue recipe. The dish is packed with flavors and never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 109.179
Oriental Eggplant And Carrot Spring Rolls
Looking for an Oriental appetizer recipe to serve this evening? Try these innovative Eggplant and Carrot Spring Rolls. The dish is a delicious snack prepared with a twist. - 108.133
Crispy Fried Pork Ribs
These crispy fried pork ribs are going to be real crowd puller for any occasion. They have a special Asian flavor and when you serve with some Asian sweet sauce on side, these become a real delicacy. Watch the video to learn about the process and enjoy a... - 102.286
you can find this chicken gizzard in your loco store or in the gas station.But you can also make for your self. Serve with sweet and sour sauce. WOW!!!!! - 102.102
Salt And Pepper Calamari/squid
Salt and Pepper Squid is a popular dim sum dish that's crispy, salty and savory. Make this easy dish at home and serve it to guests, family and friends. One bite and you'll want more, but be careful! Just because it doesn't have MSG like most restaurant style... - 101.673
Easy Shrimp Spring Rolls
Asian style shrimp spring rolls is an excellent appetizer prepared with a fresh lettuce, bean sprouts, noodles, cucumber, mint and shrimp. Here the chef has used packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve these wonderful... - 96.0337
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.901
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. - 89.2266
Fried Lumpiang Shanghai
Want to show off your amazing kitchen skills the next time you have guests over? Then you must watch this video and learn to make fried meat rolls so tasty that these will disappear as soon as they are served. Guaranteed to please everyone's tastebuds, this... - 72.2084
Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1) Rinse cauliflower with running water. Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water to cook the flowerets for about 10 minutes or until crisp and tender.
3) Drain excess... - 48.618
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Melt In The Mouth Crispy Chicken
1) In a bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Dredge the chicken with the mixture.
3) Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours turning the chicken frequently.
4) Put in tangerine into the breast cavity of the chicken.
5) Steam the chicken... - 46.6406
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 45.4839
Crispy Coconut Waffles
Set aside 1/2 cup coconut.
Put remaining 1 1/2 cups coconut in saucepan with milk and heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Beat egg whites... - 45.1406
Crispy Chicken Wun Tuns
1) Slice each chicken breast into nine pieces about the size of a thumbnail, not larger.
2) Add the chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix it with soy sauce. Add in a crushed garlic along with the five spice powder.
3) Stir the chicken in the marinade... - 44.9238
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.9308
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 43.8281
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 43.248
1) Clean the chicken, but leave it whole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place the chicken in it
3) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken and plunge into cold water.
5) Drain the chicken and dry.
6) In a... - 43.1806
Crispy Fried Tofu Nuggets With Condiments
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, remove seeds.
Cut halves crosswise in 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spread cucumber slices over a serving platter.
Refrigerate until needed.
Prepare Tofu Nuggets and Condiments.
Place Tofu Nuggets on top of... - 42.6745
Malaysian - Roti Canai
Roti Canai, is a Malaysian Indian cuisine product. Very widely eaten in the south east Asia predominantly with Kare Kambing or the Goat Curry. There is no need for searching a restaurant for a roti canai, you can find it everywhere, easily available on the... - 42.4122
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 40.7543
Combine first 9 ingredients in a clean bowl, mix it.
Spoon 1 tbsp. of the filling mixture on the spring roll wrapper.
Roll and seal by brushing the edge with cornstarch-egg mixture.
Deep fry and cut into 3 pieces.
Serve your crispy spring rolls as you would... - 40.2592
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 39.9754
Fish Fry.( Pomfort).
Its a fry fish, specially for pomfort . Its taken as a starter with garlic sauce. - 39.912
Yellow Split Pea Fritters
Baya Kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon, eaten as a snack throughout the day. This recipe is my sister’s version and works particularly well as a starter, simply served with a dip or my personal favourite, eaten like falafel,... - 39.0109
Crispy Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Combine the flour, pepper and salt together.
2) Wash the chicken pieces properly and pat dry. Dredge pieces in the flour mixture.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees and add the chicken pieces. Fry till they are golden... - 38.8164
My friends love this Pork Cutlet Recipe. Pork Cutlet is a crispy non-vegetarian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Pork Cutlet goes well with mirchi ka salan, but it can also be eaten with tomato sause. It is a good option... - 38.5813
Its a easy and quick recipe. When any guest come at home and in a short time sereve food its quickly prepare. - 38.5048
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 38.4787
Microwave Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder and set aside.
2. On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
3. Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion.
4. In glass baking... - 37.6371
Crispy Batter Fried Bananas
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; beat in the coconut milk, oil, and egg yolks until smooth.
Fold in the egg whites and coconut.
Dip the bananas into the batter.
Heat the fat to 380Â°.
Fry a few pieces at a time until delicately browned.
Drain and serve... - 37.5509
Crispy Fried Okra
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or a 3-quart enameled cast-iron casserole until the temperature on a candy thermometer reads 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until they are well... - 36.6477
Thin layered blini with melted butter.. a true Royal Russian breakfast! Best eaten with sour cream, jams and honey. - 36.5176
Homemade Fancy Fortune Cookies
Fortune cookies are a lot of fun to make . And homemade always tastes better than store bought! Try this recipe. - 36.3918
Crispy Skin 'smoked' Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken clean it well.
2. In a saucepan bring the 'Master Gravy' to a rolling boil, immerse the bird in it and simmer under cover for 25-30 minutes.
3. Remove and brush it all over with the maltose or honey and vinegar... - 35.4451
Crispy Oriental Chicken Wings
Mix together egg, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder.
On wax paper, mix together crushed corn flakes and diced onion.
Dip each wing in soy sauce mixture, then roll in corn flakes and onion.
In glass baking dish, cover and cook wings on HIGH... - 34.8868
Crispy Mushroom Duck
1. Place duckling in 11 1/2X 9x 2-inch Bake & Roast Pan; bake 1 1/4 hours at 400°F. or until skin is crisp; let stand 1 hour; remove meat, skin from bones; shred.
2. Melt butter in 11-inch Chicken Fryer over medium heat; add fresh mushrooms, onions, garlic;... - 32.6408
Crispy Cucumbers With Tomatoes
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the dressing and toss to coat evenly. - 32.4452
Mushroom Soup With Crispy Bacon
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook until soft and beginning to colour. Sprinkle on the flour and stir to combine. Gradually pour on the stock and milk, stirring well to blend. Bring to the boil, then lower the... - 32.4416
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Legs
In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, lemon rind and basil. In separate shallow bowl, beat eggs lightly to blend.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each chicken leg into eggs to coat well, then dredge all over with bread crumb mixture,... - 31.1239
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.1304
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.513
Crispy Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Drop by tsp.on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove to racks to cool. - 23.0253
Healthy Easy Fried Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese
1. Thinly slice the eggplant.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack the egg and season with salt and pepper. Whisk it well.
3. Add the eggplant slices and coat well with egg.
4. In a wide pan over medium heat, pour vegetable oil and place the... - 0
Healthy & Delicious Seaweed Snack In Just 5 Minutes!
Seaweed is probably my favorite food on this whole planet -- seriously! I can eat it every day! In this video, I show you a seaweed snack so nutritious and delicious, which I grew up eating almost every day! It is a great alternative snack for your family and... - 0
Coconut Shrimp is the perfect party appetizer, and easier to make than you might think! Let's get started on this toasty recipe! - 0
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
How To Make Prawn Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Prawn Toast. - 0
This spring roll recipe is vegetarian -- in fact I am pretty sure it is vegan. However, fell free to add meat to it. You can use finely chopped or ground beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Crispy Asian Recipes By Category